Apr 12 2012
By: J_Scroggs Lombax Warrior 124 posts

Will not show quest on my map... why??

5 replies 425 views Edited Apr 12, 2012

I've noticed that some of my quests will not show up on my map what I press the square button on them while in my quest lists. It just make a error noise of something. What's the deal with this?

Message 1 of 6 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: Will not show quest on my map... why??

Apr 24, 2012

That confused me too. Its probably because the quest requires you to "find" something so if it told you where it was that wouldn't be much fun

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 2 of 6 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

May 2, 2012

ok, cool... thanks for the reply!

Message 3 of 6 (425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 5, 2012

For me, the only quests it has done that with are Liberation of Skyrim because that one actually has separate quest entries and updates itself once the other ones are completed, and the other one is The Battle for Fort Hraggstad which is a separate quest entry for Liberation of Skyrim. That one is currently bugged in my game, though.

Which ones are doing that for you?

Message 4 of 6 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Will not show quest on my map... Why??

Aug 6, 2012

Ims tuck still int he first quest.. Don't recall what its called or what the guys name is.. But

Its in the beginning once I get to move int he house in Riverwood.. I have o make him an Iron Dagger and then Make him an Armor..

So I made the leather and fixed it up and it showing to go back to the house and give it back to him with he arrow showing on top o his head.. But he just keeps talking .. Not letting me give it to him... Help??

Message 5 of 6 (415 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Will not show quest on my map... Why??

Aug 31, 2012

I just keep finding glitches and glitches find me...besides the quests that dont light up(i killed the person,stole object and sold ,whatever etc.) my worst was Id get the dawnsowrd..oh she wouldnt talk to me after retrieving it i was stuck up in the sky...then played on friends profile only to get stuck with the ring causeing a whole nother set of problems.... i went back to lower lvl character and playing up again....just so can beat my deadric quest so can go get my bounty and get my plat trophy.... yeah i must love this crazy game cause have logged over 600 hours& useing 3 diff characters to complete plus deleted wrong one(and black opps is not the only game to leave me stuck behind a door,thogh i did hit  castros face and killed him and got the trophy....but was stuck behind a door        

Message 6 of 6 (396 Views)
0 Likes