Re: Skyrim ( hearthFire )

Apr 10, 2013

lukegiguere1990 wrote:

How doe you the hearthfire to work inside the game skyrim email me at ****
I became a thane of downstor and nothing happened
I cant download skyrim update 1.9

Edit: removed exposed e-mail address

U--J

Continue to adventure around Skyrim, and if you're not Thane yet of the 3 holds that will sell you land, then a Courier will eventually come and deliver news letting you know you have been granted to purchase land from a particular Jarl. If you're already a Thane of one of the 3 Holds that will sell you land, go to the Steward of that Hold and ask to purchase some. Then get going! 

I recommend stocking up on tons of Iron Ingots and Corundrum Ingots, as many things will require metal to be crafted (locks, hinges, etc) for the doors and furniture.

This info has been particularly helpful:

Hjaalmarch

• Talk To: Aslfur or Sorli the Builder in Highmoon Hall (Morthal)
  • Cost: 5,000
  • Ask the steward about purchasing a home. Next you’ll find the option to buy land.
  • You may need to complete a simple radiant quest to allow purchases. Be sure to complete any misc. quests.

Falkreath Hold

• Talk To: Nenya or Tekla in Jarl’s Longhouse (Falkreath)
  • Ask the steward about purchasing a home. Next you’ll find the option to buy land.
  • You may need to complete a simple radiant quest to allow purchases. Be sure to complete any misc. quests.

The Pale

• Talk To: Jarl Skald in White Hall (Dawnstar)
  • Speak with Jarl Skald inside the White Hall, and ask to buy a new house. You’ll be able to purchase a plot of land to build on in The Pale.

Link to source that helped me.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 62 (103 Views)
0 Likes