Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 29 2012
By: TheIceKing001 First Son 26 posts
Accepted Solution

New DLC

[ Edited ]
9 replies 632 views Edited Aug 29, 2012

Did anyone see the new DLC for Skyrim that comes out Sept 4 for X-Box? Sorry for double posting... No Dawnguard and don't see any DLC for the PS3 related to Skyrim anytime soon... I'm just saying...

Oh, it is called Hearthfire and you can buy land to build a house... In addition, you have the option of adopting. I saw it on UESPWiki if anyone wants to verify it.

Message 1 of 10 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: New DLC

Aug 29, 2012

I saw this, maybe to make up for things Bethesda will give it to us in a package? It doubt it but it would be nice.  Still its kinda bs that their giving two DLC to xbox before any towards PS3, we pay just as much for the game as xbox owners, all their doing is hurting their own sales.

NP - Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, FIFA 15, NHL 15, Injustice Gods Among us

Get your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 10 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

TheIceKing001 wrote:

Did anyone see the new DLC for Skyrim that comes out Sept 4 for X-Box? Sorry for double posting... No Dawnguard and don't see any DLC for the PS3 related to Skyrim anytime soon... I'm just saying...

Oh, it is called Hearthfire and you can buy land to build a house... In addition, you have the option of adopting. I saw it on UESPWiki if anyone wants to verify it.

There is also a trailer HERE. If you have it on PC, then there are probably tons of mods just like this, however console users might find use for it if you are into this stuff.

18V Sig
Message 3 of 10 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
234 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Home Makeover: Skyrim Edition. That is all this DLC is.
Home, the game to play if you're having a gender identity crisis.

The Neotopians, need to realize that the free market will decide which project will get funded. If the free market doesn't want Neotopia, they will have to get over that.
Message 4 of 10 (608 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Correct! Oh well, Skyrim is a huge game and some of us are just getting into the game now. So when I hear gamers complaining I think they are being a tad bit immature and just whining. I don't even have a character because I had to reset my system. It will be like 3 months or so before I get to level 30 even. Only because Dishonored and AClll are due out.
Message 5 of 10 (599 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I don't get why this DLC is being released and PS3 owners don't have Dawnguard. Can someone explain that to me?

Message 6 of 10 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Aug 30, 2012

From what i have been reading based on the comments users post here.. There is not enough memeory on the Ps3 for another DLC..

Perhaps we will get all DLC in a package, Perhaps there in the works.. or Perhaps we just simply wont get any DLC for teh PS3..

Either way as ive meentioned before on other post's...

With or Without DLC for SKYRIM.. I will still enjoy it... :smileyhappy:

Cheers!

Message 7 of 10 (580 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Aug 30, 2012

D3m0n__89 wrote:

With or Without DLC for SKYRIM.. I will still enjoy it... :smileyhappy:

This sums it up for me, I really hope we get the DLC because both look interesting to me. But I'm not going to sell the game if we don't get it, I will be dissapointed but will still play the game.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 10 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Update:

http://www.examiner.com/article/skyrim-dawnguard-for-ps3-playable-for-some-but-not-all

looks more promising

Get your Portable ID!
Message 9 of 10 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I wish Bethesda would have confessed in the beginning, then this would not be happening.

Message 10 of 10 (555 Views)
0 Likes