Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
134 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 15, 2012

D3m0n__89 wrote:

Well so far guys after 1 week of playing aprox 1-2hrs a day these are my stats....

 

Currently Level 14

Primary weapon- Archery Level 46

Dragons killed -3

Shouts learned-3 with 1 still needed to unlock

current mission killing the Witches to become a werewolf...

 

 

Question.... Does becoming a werewolf affect the game in nay way ,..??

 

Cheers!

 


Still, it's really fun to watch people run in terror when you shout as a werewolf. And you can sprint EXTREMELY fast, which I love doing. Just be careful going against strong enemies. As you more than likely already know, you can still die as a werewolf, too.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2010
Offline
849 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 15, 2012

Question...

 

Ive only become the werewolf 1 time and that was when I first drank eh blood from that fountain thing...

 

Since then I haven't turned into it...

 

IS there a specials ay to transform or something I need o press?

 

Right now IM on the mission when the guy died and IM in the cave fighting these sprits...



Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2009
Offline
4880 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 15, 2012
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it's a skill that needs to be activated. Should be under the Powers section of your magic inventory.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2010
Offline
849 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 16, 2012

Yes you are right is is under the Magic section.. THnxs! :smileyhappy:



Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
13933 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 18, 2012
becomming a warewolf will give you 1,000 bounty if you get caught doing it in a city.

And to transform you have to complete certain quests within the companions and equip it in the same area that shouts and amgic are found. and activate it with R2

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/04/2009
Online
2919 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 18, 2012
I preferred using the shield against dragon attacks and one-handed. You can bash/stun the dragon w/ the shield. Good luck!
Dirty_Harry44
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2010
Offline
849 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 27, 2012

Dirty_Harry44 wrote:
I preferred using the shield against dragon attacks and one-handed. You can bash/stun the dragon w/ the shield. Good luck!


NICE!

 

I haven't tried upfront with the shield ..

 

Although I use Regenerate health on my left hand and a sword on my right ...

 

But shield  I would think the dragon can brake it.. Yet alone brake me...

 

Thank for the tip!



Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/04/2009
Online
2919 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 28, 2012

D3m0n__89 wrote:

Dirty_Harry44 wrote:
I preferred using the shield against dragon attacks and one-handed. You can bash/stun the dragon w/ the shield. Good luck!


NICE!

 

I haven't tried upfront with the shield ..

 

Although I use Regenerate health on my left hand and a sword on my right ...

 

But shield  I would think the dragon can brake it.. Yet alone brake me...

 

Thank for the tip!


I thought the same way at first. I was using regen too, but a friend said that he was using the shield so I gave it a try. Just put them both on quickswap and youll be set. Plus you can enchant your shield. :smileywink: Just make sure you bash him, not just block. 

Dirty_Harry44
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2010
Offline
849 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 30, 2012

Question... Maybe one of you guys will answer before i have time to check this on the internet...

 

If i have a sword,a bow, a shield etc.. that has some type of **bleep** on it.. dont know if that what you reffer to as "enchant"

but like it may say like... a sword with fire and the fire runs out..

 

How do i put more fire or ice etc on it..?

 

Thnxs in advance...

 

Gotta get back to work

 

 

Cheers!



Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/04/2009
Online
2919 posts
 

Re: Killing Dragons...

Aug 31, 2012

D3m0n__89 wrote:

Question... Maybe one of you guys will answer before i have time to check this on the internet...

 

If i have a sword,a bow, a shield etc.. that has some type of **bleep** on it.. dont know if that what you reffer to as "enchant"

but like it may say like... a sword with fire and the fire runs out..

 

How do i put more fire or ice etc on it..?

 

Thnxs in advance...

 

Gotta get back to work

 

 

Cheers!


While in your inventory, press R2 (IIRC) then choose which soul gem to use. There'll be a meter to let you know how full it'll get. Make sure you dont overfill (waste). 

Dirty_Harry44
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes