Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re: Dawnguard DLC Still up in the Air for PS3 Version of Skyrim UPDATED

Sep 11, 2012

RichieAppel wrote:

Kharingin wrote:

I was looking forward to Dawnguard when the trailer first came out but now I've lost interest. Especially after they announced the Dark Souls DLC, which looks awesome.

If you've read spoilers about Dawnguard you'll see that basically the DLC is $20 for features that were stripped out of the vanilla game.

Crossbow

Dragonbone weapons

Werewolf/Vampire perks.

The main quest story is basically Twilight: Skyrim Edition, and isn't very interesting in the first place. PS3 won't be getting the DLC but even if it was it wouldn't be worth it to pay an extra $20 just for features that were stripped out of the vanilla game.

Exactly it's a Rip-Off and looks totally lame.

Message 31 of 57 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Another week has passed since we've heard anything from Bethesda. It doesn't look like they are any closer to releasing the content on the PS3, despite having recently launched the Hearthfire expansion for the Xbox 360. Here is an image that expresses my feelings toward Bethesda at the moment:

skyrim cheese

Message 32 of 57 (604 Views)
Last Guardian
13453 posts

Sep 17, 2012

LOL I hoarded troll skulls but not to that extreme.

Message 33 of 57 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Wow, how many cheese wheels did it take to fill the room up like that? 

Message 34 of 57 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13453 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Probably photoshopped would be my guess. I mean who would spend that much time doing that LOL..

Message 35 of 57 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

If you have Skyrim on a strong enough PC you can use console commands to spawn a few thousand cheese wheels at once.

Just for the lulz. :smileywink:

Message 36 of 57 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Sep 21, 2012

lol, yeah

There is an awesome cheese rolling down a mountain video out there as well. Pretty fun stuff, having console commands.

Message 37 of 57 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Kewl Cheese video

Message 38 of 57 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Bethesda Comments on Skyrim DLC Delay for PS3, “It’s Our Problem, and it’s on us to Solve it”

ill share update when I have one.

The performance isn’t good enough in all cases. For most folks, it’d be fine. For some, it wouldn’t be.

Of course, it makes sense for them to hold it back until it’s running smoothly, especially in light of the fact that Skyrim was super buggy — and still is to some degree — when it launched for PS3.

Unfortunately, comments from the tirade of angry PS3 users continue to flood Hines’ Twitter, accusing Bethesda of blaming the issue on Sony and the PlayStation platform. To that he replied, “We’ve never blamed anyone or anything. It’s our problem, and it’s on us to solve it.”

Will we ever see the Skyrim DLC come to the PlayStation 3 version? I’m guessing no, but let us know what you think in the comments below.

Note: Article From Playstation Lifestyle

Message 39 of 57 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 14, 2012

well i look at it like this i think we need mod tools for skyrim so we can make are own mods or even let us add others mods to the game but the reason sony wont let us have mod tools is cuz there greedy and selfish do pc players have the tools yes and sony will they let us have the tools no cuz they wont make money on the player content mods well why wont sony let players make mods and give or sell them to sony so we can get some dlc for the **bleep** skyrim game i would love for sony to give a strait answer on why we cant have the real ingame tools like on the pc i would love to hear why and sony mod or dev gonna answer cuz im tired of the run around "it is cuz they wany money for everything on the PS3 we bought and paid for but they say we dont own the right to mod games i say bull if it is a offline game we can do wut we want it we paid for it it is our right to mod it as we see fit as long as it is a offline game but they say we cant , because they wont get any money for it greed at its finest hate me if you want lol i say it as i see it 

Message 40 of 57 (397 Views)
0 Likes