Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2011
By: Miky1574 Hekseville Citizen 332 posts

Becoming the Archmage

5 replies 89 views Edited Dec 17, 2011

Was anyone else excited to become the Archmage?

I think i was happy that his huge ass Quarters was now mine and i got to use all them goodies lol.

Message 1 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Re: Becoming the Archmage

Dec 17, 2011

Hehe nope, that was next on my list of chars to play. I've done a sword and board warrior (completely misused points so deep in to heavy armor..bleh) I'm doing a thief/archer/dual wielder atm but he's now bugged and can't progress.

What type of mage were you? Bare hands dual caster, Spell blade, etc? What type of armor did you wear? Magey cloth, light armor? etc? The caster role sounds rough with zero armor on that caster cloth.

Message 2 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Dec 17, 2011

I just got that done on my caster. Very cool, the new robe, the mask and the big quarters (too bad there aren't any shelves for books... so for now I am keeping my old house as my main residence).

Level 21, wood-elf conjurer, with some points in resto and archery (I wanted something a bit... unusual...). I put everythign in magika except for a point or two into health. Basically, I try to use the frost pet, so mobs beat on it and I snipe from afar with the summoned bow. Seems to work most of the time. But if I get hit, I go down fast - hence the resto to help a bit. So far, I really have not found anything to be very challenging, so I guess this setup is viable... but you need to play carefully. Dragons go down in a heartbeat, they are actually trivial... summon the fire pet, snipe with the bow, throw in a heal if you get hit.... cake.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Im a level 31 barehanded dual caster. My most powerful spell is Thunderstorm.

Message 4 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I wish the arch Mage was like the kne In oblivion :smileysad:
DEATH, IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
Message 5 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Aug 6, 2012

DOnt know what you guys are talking just about yet... But im an Wood Elf... i waited way to long to his Game!

just spent 4 hrs in the game already ... and have Hardlock 2x... lol But tis fun!!

Message 6 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes