Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: All Skyrim DLC (Yes, ALL) Will Come to the PS3 in February, 50% Discount Offered for First Week

Feb 4, 2013

After all that has happened, I highly doubt Sony would let something game-breaking from Bethesda into PSN.  Personally, I've played hundreds of hours of Skyrim on the PS3.  I've come across a few bugs here and there.  The game locked up a couple of times back in 2011.  That's about it.  Not everyone has experienced those game-breaking issues in Skyrim so far.  So, I believe that if there ARE issues with the DLC, not everyone will experience them.  Those are my thoughts about it all.

Well, the world didn't end in 2012.  Even with so many people "willing" it to happen.  So....   yeah....  whatever.  I don't know.  lol

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 58 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
805 posts

Re: All Skyrim DLC (Yes, ALL) Will Come to the PS3 in February, 50% Discount Offered for First Week

Feb 6, 2013

It seems too gnostic to me to assume that the incoming DLC packs will break the game, but also naive to assume that they won't.  I would like to think that after the scandal that is Skyrim on the PS3, both Bethesda and Sony would be more vigilant in testing and fine-tuning content on the PS3.  However, that hasn't been the case historically.  Bethesda has screwed over the owner's of Sony's console more than once, and they never seem to learn from their mistakes or be held accountable.  We shouldn't expect the new DLCs to not work correctly, but we should be prepared for the reality that they very well may be broken.  Don't expect to get your money back if they are. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 58 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Two more days until Dragonborn DLC comes
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 58 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Four more days until Dragonborn DLC comes
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 58 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7547 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I Still have yet to re-buy a copy of Skyrim lol. I was hoping the price would have gone down after a year of it being released, but sadly time has not affected it at all as it's still very pricey.  I might still buy Dragonborn tho cause it has that deal goin on just so I have it whenever I get Skyrim again. I don't give a crap about DawnGuard or Hearthfire.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 58 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 9, 2013
The reason why the price didn't go down was because how good the game was
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 58 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Oops, I mean how good it is
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 58 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7547 posts

Feb 9, 2013

That and now there's no reason to give it a price cut with the arrival of New content for it. Any time a game is relevant in anyway it's price stays the same. If it's a game that ppl could care less about most of the time it's price gets cut repeatedly to encourage buyers.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 58 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5844 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Anybody have a clue as to what time range the 1.8 patch will be available tomorrow?
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 58 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 11, 2013
It's on tuesday, but I might be mistaken, It should come early in the morning
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 58 (96 Views)
0 Likes