Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2012
By: CircleBoi6 Uncharted Territory 1964 posts

Who do you think will deliver the most at E3?

16 replies 329 views Edited May 22, 2012

Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft?

Sony has my pick because I am excited to see what new games will be available for the Vita.

Message 1 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Who do you think will deliver the most at E3?

May 22, 2012

I don`t think Microsoft is really going to do much at this E3 unforunately.

But Sony is REALLY going to push the vita.

And Nintendo is going to try to push their odd system Wii U.

Message 2 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 23, 2012

not sure about I think it is all up in the air this year.

Gamer Indepth Podcast
Message 3 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

May 23, 2012

I don't think there will be any real surprises this year. Wii U was last year, and the new systems from Sony and Microsoft will probably be next year...

Message 4 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5654 posts

May 24, 2012

Sony and Nintendo will be showing their big guns..Hopefully.

I have very little faith in Microsoft.

Message 5 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28899 posts

May 24, 2012

We know with MS it'll be Kinect, Halo, blah blah blah

Nintendo = ZZZZZZ

Sony= Sales, Vita, other things we probably don't care about (company talk about being strong as ever, etc) and then the real surprises

Message 6 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

May 24, 2012

Nintendo is my pick. They are showing off a new console with lots of support for at least one company hopefully more. I think they did some foot wor this time around to get lots of companies working on their device early so I expect to see some cool stuff there.

From the sounds of it Sony doesn't have much that we don't already know about. My guess is the press confernce wont be exciting but the show floor coverage should be great.

Microsoft is probably where Call of Duty will get most of its love, I'm sure MS paid for some timed exclusive DLC or an earlier release. Some halo something from Epic kinect stuff. I'm hoping they show off some 360 Windows 8 stuff but if not then meh.

Publisher Confernces will probably be where it's at this year. Assuming all of the new Call of Duties launch at the same time this will probably be their biggest CoD launch in a while with PS3 360 WiiU Vita.  Ubisoft has got the sequel to the amazing and beautiful Rayman Origins and i believe another raving rabbits game on top of AC3, Ghost Recon, Far Cry 3, and ShootMaina.EA has got Command and Conquer, SimCity and Crysis as well as The Secret World.

Message 7 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

May 24, 2012

I am usually unimprssed by a great big swath of the conferences. All the talk of units sold/total market penetration/1st party title sales/total exclusive titles... blah blah blah... MEH!

With the last batch of conferences there were some little nuggets of love... The NGP announcement, the Kinect and Move debuts... give me the tech everytime. What are they doing to push gaming forward.

That said, I think we are not gonna see a huge tech release pile this time round... maybe token glances to the Orbis and 720. Maybe renewed commitment to move and kinect.

I myself am a nintendo hater... I admit it ... Mario sux, zelda sux, and I really hate that stupid monkey. But they have the new platform they can talk about. Wii U with its new interactive controllers. Finally getting fully online and in HD they are playing catch up, now that everyone has motion controllers of some kind.

In the end I think we are going to see a lot of corp speak. My only bright spot is that Vita has been with us for 4 months and Sony has had time to listen and figure a direction they plan for the next year of the handheld. They can really own this conference if they hit Hard with the Vita. Remote play, crossplay, AR, IP's, accessories, legacy gaming, and a finalized firmware 2.0 would really throw them on top of the heap.

And of course they need to give us Kevin Butler.

That is where my money is  Sony, but not in a blow out.And only if they punch out the Vita to the forfront and stay away from market research charts.

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 8 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

May 25, 2012

So recently I heard a rumor that Sony is partnering with a cloud gaming service either Gaikai or Onlive to get cloud gaming on their consoles.Which would probably be the biggest news for me at E3 because i am a huge proponent of cloud gaming

Message 9 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

May 25, 2012

Yep. I heard it a couple of days ago. I'm not familiar with cloud gaming, but I guess it could prove benefitial to Sony at E3.

Message 10 of 17 (329 Views)
0 Likes