I like all of them, they have some heavy hitters

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Re: Ubisoft at E3

Jun 5, 2012

Watch Dog <3 Thought the conference was fairly bland until I saw that at the end and my jaw just dropped!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jun 5, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

Watch Dog <3 Thought the conference was fairly bland until I saw that at the end and my jaw just dropped!

<----Click!

yeah it kinda was but i was excited for AC3 but ik its going to have a MP that'll take away from the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jun 5, 2012

I liked AC3 but I couldn't help but think, he's hardly a rebel, just an awesome soldier. All the scenes I saw he was just killing the British, sure the story has to start that way to work. But if it doesn't switch between the 2 is won't seem as though he's an outlaw anymore which kinda ruins it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4043 posts

Jun 5, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

I liked AC3 but I couldn't help but think, he's hardly a rebel, just an awesome soldier. All the scenes I saw he was just killing the British, sure the story has to start that way to work. But if it doesn't switch between the 2 is won't seem as though he's an outlaw anymore which kinda ruins it.

<----Click!

from what he said, the way the american general looked and what i heard about the game it seems he is after templars on both sides of the war.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Jun 5, 2012

watch dogs looks awesome.  was completly captivated when watching the gameplay.  very cool idea

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Jun 5, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

<----Click!

The game comes from the same group that had  the original idea for the Assassin's Creed series: Ubisoft Montreal! (Canadian group..... just sayin!) No wonder they are trying to expand their presence in Canada.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Jun 5, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

<----Click!

I'm sorry but the whole American Revolution seems like a huuuuge sell out to me. It really has nothing to do with the flavour of the previous games and everything to do with how many copy they can sell to an American gaming audience.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jun 7, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

<----Click!

I'm sorry but the whole American Revolution seems like a huuuuge sell out to me. It really has nothing to do with the flavour of the previous games and everything to do with how many copy they can sell to an American gaming audience.

It's true to how they've always done it, nothing has changed except the period.

AC I : Crusaders Vs Saracens during the last Crusade.

AC II : Inner-Italian Politcking during the Renaissance.

AC II Revelations : Byzantines Vs Ottomans after the fall of Constantinople.

AC III : British Empire Vs Colonial Revolutionaries.

It's always been a "throw an assassin in the middle of a war" game. if anything it's AC II that breaks that, not AC III.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (369 Views)
0 Likes