Do you mean 
May 17 2012
By: Trawnza PlayStation Moderator 6737 posts

E3 Roll Call!

14 replies 384 views Edited May 17, 2012

e3.jpg

Going to E3??

Let us know about it here!

What are you most looking forward to seeing?

What do you think is going to be announced?

We can't wait to see you there!!

Message 1 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
341 posts

Re: E3 Roll Call!

May 17, 2012

Im looking forward to E3!  I expect Grand theft Auto 5 to be featured there   and ohh one thing.  first!

Steeler-Nation69 Sig 001.jpg

Message 2 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

May 17, 2012

Cant wair for E3 !!!

im hoping for some FF versus 13 news ... gta5...a new god of war ascension trailer (hopefully with gameplay) ...ffxiv news possibly.... NI NO KUNI ...the last gaurdian... and hopefully a big suprise at the end of the confrence that blows all the fanboys pants off.

Message 3 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 18, 2012

Going to E3 this year for the first time

to be perfectly honest I rather go to GDC instead of E3 but it was right smack in the middle of midterms

before anyone asks i dont have any invites to any of the press conference

Message 4 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

May 18, 2012

Unfortunely I will not be going, yet I am going to be enrolling in school coming up in Sept and will be taking computer science classes. Like becoming a  programmer or something, but I really have a desire to get into some voice acting in video games.  I have a dream I will go to E3 soon.

Yet I am really looking forward to seeing more about God of War Ascension and Tomb Raider and BioShock and many others.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 5 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 18, 2012

Playstations confrence better be EPIC looking foward to alot

Photobucket
Message 6 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

May 18, 2012

DreLeRoux wrote:

Photobucket

Last year at E3. Sony didn't have a good year. I was expecting something huge to be revealed at the end but nothing. At least this year will have God of War Ascension to get me interested. The last of Us is starting to get my interest. It kept reminding me of "I am Legend" with Will Smith. Bioshock Infinite is on my list of games to see. Plus Assassins Creed 3. Hmmm the new Dishonored game looks good too. I am hoping for different than another Shooter game. I think the market is saturated with Shooters at the moment.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 7 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 19, 2012

i won't be at E3 but am looking forward to hear and see more about DUST 514 a release date and new gameplay.

Also i would love to see some news on GTA V and other game i was following is Defiance.

GeoDarky Trophy Card
Message 8 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3123 posts

May 20, 2012

Hummm... I will not be at E3, its not open to the Public, and hasn't been for some time as far as I know, yet I was hoping that PS home would Cover it this year live... Is that going to Happen?

I would like some more info and Videos from the Tomb Raider Remake...

I saw most of what I was looking for at Pax east, so besides Tomb Raider I saw alot of what I wanted to know about at the Public convention that was held on the East Coast where we can actually get to the Action... even if we are not Game Fat Cats... Being a Gamer and not having to show or look cause we are paid to is Such an Awesome Privilage...

So ya will there be Coverage on PSN and PS HOME for E3 this year and will the Podium Space be back open?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3123 posts

May 20, 2012

FreshRevenge wrote:

DreLeRoux wrote:

Photobucket

Last year at E3. Sony didn't have a good year. I was expecting something huge to be revealed at the end but nothing. At least this year will have God of War Ascension to get me interested. The last of Us is starting to get my interest. It kept reminding me of "I am Legend" with Will Smith. Bioshock Infinite is on my list of games to see. Plus Assassins Creed 3. Hmmm the new Dishonored game looks good too. I am hoping for different than another Shooter game. I think the market is saturated with Shooters at the moment.

Photobucket

I agree that Last of Us looks a lot like I am Legend back drop thrown into game form...

I also have to say that the only Sony I saw at Pax east besides the donated Games for lend by employee's and the Free Play room, was one Add in the Pax east Swag Bag for the PS Vita... which is funny cause they had no Vita Hill Club there and they also pretty much said they would not participate in PAX cause they did not like the People that Ran it... or at least that is what the employee's at the Vita Hill club informed me... Ya E3 is cool, and we all wish we could get a hold of tickets so we could experiance it, yet Its a who's in the buisness type thing and not who supports the Business type thing like it should be...

Photobucket
Message 10 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes