Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2011
By: Nagadas Sackboy 463 posts

should i get dragon age?

8 replies 643 views Edited Feb 27, 2011

I heard this game was really meant for the PC and i saw some lack luster reviews for dragon age origins for consoles.

With the new game coming up and i love rpg's should i get this game for the ps3? Does it really matter if your on a PC or ps3 for this title?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7540 posts

Re: should i get dragon age?

Mar 9, 2011

I thought that DA:smileysurprised: and DA:A were fantastic on the console.  If you aren't sure whether to get DA2, download the demo and give it a shot.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (643 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Mar 9, 2011

That is BS DA:smileysurprised: and DA2 work great on the ps3 & 360.  Sure you only have 6 shortcuts to abilities but you can always use the redial menu to pause the fight. Do it man! DA:smileysurprised: is on my 3rd favorite game all time! Only person I know that didnt like it is a fps addict who lacks the necessary I.Q. to play any RPG.

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 9, 2011

Get this game! And if you like it, get Dragon Age 2 for sure. You gotta play the demo. The only reason they say it's for the PC is because of the fighting style. It's "click" and "fight"; basically you select an enemy and your character does the fighting by just swinging or firing your bow and arrow, etc. It's really not that bad, I enjoy leveling up all aspects of your character and slowing seeing the "miss" text disappear and seeing the damage numbers rise. But in the second one, it's pure selective combat. You press to strike everytime, which I also enjoy. I'm just rambling on here, so to reiterate my point, you gotta get these games. I'm addicted to DA:smileysurprised: and have DA2 on its' way.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2235 posts

Mar 9, 2011

i loved DAO and now enjoyin DA 2. Just as long as you dont pay attention to other peoples opinuons- u are good.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 5, 2012

due the unsolved frame ıssues whıch ıs rly horrıble . DAO sucks so much because of the framerate you want play ıt... my versıon of the game gets dusty ın my locker. dont get ıt

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (642 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Go ahead and get dragon age its a fun game

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I agree its not bad
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: should I get dragon age?

Nov 16, 2012

Sadly due to Biowear loving there game bonuses the demo for 2 is no longer available to those who did not get it before it was taken off. The Demo provided and In game 2 handed sword that was well OK for the first act of the game

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (514 Views)
0 Likes