Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2013
By: Illuvial Sackboy 517 posts

Shut up!

3 replies 385 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
This is not DMC5. It does not share the same timeline/storyline.

And so what? He looks his **bleep** age and has an attitude similar to that if the original Dante. WHOOP DE DOOOO!!!! I am sorry that they did something new with his god **bleep** hair! I did not realize that something so superficial is worth boycotting the game for! And he is not as much of a smart **bleep** as the classic Dante, but so what?

Bash the god **bleep** gameplay that is only average by DmC standards. Do not bash the friggin' hair and slightly different personality that are still very Dante esque.
Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Shut up!

Jan 4, 2013
^ lol

People are still complaining, and I am sick of it. So I posted this
Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11590 posts

Re: Shut up!

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Illuvial wrote:
This is not DMC5. It does not share the same timeline/storyline.

And so what? He looks his **bleep** age and has an attitude similar to that if the original Dante. WHOOP DE DOOOO!!!! I am sorry that they did something new with his god **bleep** hair! I did not realize that something so superficial is worth boycotting the game for! And he is not as much of a smart **bleep** as the classic Dante, but so what?

Bash the god **bleep** gameplay that is only average by DmC standards. Do not bash the friggin' hair and slightly different personality that are still very Dante esque.

Do you think some people are only boycotting this video game because of Dante’s new look and personality? I think the possible issues with DmC: Devil May Cry run much deeper than a character's physical appearance and I think it is silly how some individuals are still bringing up the hair argument at this point in time. There are other reasons why individuals might not want to purchase this video game. Gameplay is one of them (as you mentioned in your post). I personally don't see very much of what I like from the Devil May Cry video games in DmC: Devil May Cry. *shrugs*

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)
0 Likes