Mar 02 2012
By: SlashZaku PlayStation MVP 41020 posts

New DmC Screens + Details on Dante's Past

7 replies 416 views Edited Mar 2, 2012

Screens @ Andriasang

dmc1.jpgdmc2.jpg

Background details according to Siliconera:

We already know that Dante is half angel and half demon, and has been described as a “street brawler,” due to having grown up on the streets and fending for himself. Now, we also know that he spent the majority of his youth in various institutions, orphanages, youth correction facilities and foster homes. The catch is, most of these were run by demons and usually involved torture of some sort.

As a result, Dante has grown up with no respect for society and authority, and a hatred of demons in particular, despite being half-demon himself. Capcom say that Dante takes the side of the underdog in what he sees as an unfair society.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2921 posts

Re: New DmC Screens + Details on Dante's Past

Mar 4, 2012

Ninja Theory says the rebel Brit teenager is rebel Brit teenager because evil society is evil.

On other news, this game will suck.

Fextralife.com A gaming blog anyone can contribute to!
Wiki.fextralife.com A wiki network created and managed by gamers for gamers
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Mar 7, 2012

*sigh*

Ninja theory really didn't "get" Devil May Cry.

I don't think they could have made a game that is less Devil May Cry than this game.

The thing is if Ninja Theory hadn't been using the "Devil May Cry" brand to try and sell this game, this game looks like it could have become some kind of decent action game.    BUT, instead, they decided to try and tear down the DMC series.  *sigh*

On a positive not, I plan on buying a GOOD Devil May Cry game this month. . . . well I guess technically its THREE good DMC games.   (The DMC HD collection)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Apr 1, 2012

So far, the story sounds ok, but to be honest, it doesn't interest me much. If I do get this game, I won't have high expectations for it

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 13, 2012

I fault Capcom for turning over the production duties to someone else. They made four DMC games and then decided that the series needed a reboot so they could have more sales? Whatever. DMC was a breath of fresh air for the action genre, DMC 2 could have been a good game if not for the wonky camera issues (I give props to them for adding another playable character), DMC 3 is the best of the bunch with the style system, and DMC 4 would have been a better game if they didn't have Dante backtrack through the same levels that Nero went through. All in all the original series was decent and deserved another game or two. At the very least it deserved one more in house production before Capcom decided to outsource to another production house. Will I get the new dmc? I will get a used copy and I will get a new copy of the DMC Collection on release day of dmc. I've lost faith in Capcom. The only game from them I'm looking forward to is Dragon Dogma. And it might be the last Capcom game I get from them new unless they decide to clean up their act. Sorry for the rant. Happy gaming people.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Fexelea wrote:

Ninja Theory says the rebel Brit teenager is rebel Brit teenager because evil society is evil.

On other news, this game will suck.

LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8672 posts

Aug 13, 2012
they should have just started a new IP with this game.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 6, 2012

awesome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (364 Views)