Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Re: Re: How are Dante and Nero related? *spoiler*

Feb 17, 2008

*-KILLZONER-* wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

ConFu wrote:
Oh, no wonder I never understood it.
hmm, maybe he's Vergil's son? Can't be Dante's.

Can't be Vergil's either.

How?

Vergil would be in his late twenties, early thirties. Nero is at least 19/20.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5715 posts

Feb 17, 2008
Maybes it's like how Mundus created Trish who looked like Dante's mother, for some reason Nero has been created to look like Dante/Vergil but he is not aware of it... I'm just giving ideas lol.
Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6878 posts

Re: How are Dante and Nero related? *spoiler*

Feb 17, 2008

ConFu wrote:
So I remember reading an interview where DMC4's producer said there was a reason why Nero looked so much like Dante. I've finished the game and might remember vaguely that they might have said something in the beginning of the game, however I can't remember what.

So basically I'm wondering, are Dante and Nero related in any way? If so, how?

Also was just wondering, when Yamoto awakens was that Vergil speaking? Sure sound like him from what I remember.

Well we know that Sparda is his ancestor....honestly I don't think it will be completely explained beyond that. All I know that it's the reason why the DB chose him. I think the DB is a piece of Nelo Angelo.This piece somehow held a part of Vergil's concinous and strength after he was defeated in DMC 1 as Nelo Angelo. It's like Sparda's Sword, minus the concinous. How did it get to Nero....Well I think that had something to do with the Order using pieces of Nelo to bring the suits of armor to life.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Feb 17, 2008
the DB could be kind of like a posession, nero could be totally unrelated but Verg is in him. i certainly hope we dont have to wait too long to find out
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1600 posts

Feb 18, 2008

QCVic wrote:

ConFu wrote:
So I remember reading an interview where DMC4's producer said there was a reason why Nero looked so much like Dante. I've finished the game and might remember vaguely that they might have said something in the beginning of the game, however I can't remember what.

Also was just wondering, when Yamoto awakens was that Vergil speaking? Sure sound like him from what I remember.

Well we know that Sparda is his ancestor....honestly I don't think it will be completely explained beyond that. All I know that it's the reason why the DB chose him. I think the DB is a piece of Nelo Angelo.This piece somehow held a part of Vergil's concinous and strength after he was defeated in DMC 1 as Nelo Angelo. It's like Sparda's Sword, minus the concinous. How did it get to Nero....Well I think that had something to do with the Order using pieces of Nelo to bring the suits of armor to life.

I mean I'm not the DMC Vet like some of the other guys on the boards, but my conclusion just basing it off of DMC4 was that Nero was born with the Devil Bringer because I remember in a cutscene he said I always asked why did God make my arm like this and now I know. I'll try to see what it was, I've been playing the game again and I'm on the last level so I'll get around to playing it in a while and see if that was what he said just to be sure.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6878 posts

Feb 18, 2008

Hitman_Legend wrote:

QCVic wrote:

ConFu wrote:

I mean I'm not the DMC Vet like some of the other guys on the boards, but my conclusion just basing it off of DMC4 was that Nero was born with the Devil Bringer because I remember in a cutscene he said I always asked why did God make my arm like this and now I know. I'll try to see what it was, I've been playing the game again and I'm on the last level so I'll get around to playing it in a while and see if that was what he said just to be sure.

I consider myseIf one of those DMC vets

Go back to the cutscene when after Nero tranforms for the 1st time he says "from that day forth my arm changed"...He couldn't have been born with the DB. Plus Kyrie and Credo took Nero in when he was young. I'm sure they would have notice the DB. I'm guessing that he hid it as a broken arm for a long time.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
983 posts

Feb 18, 2008

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Vx7 wrote:
Like I said before. Sparda must have had a brother or sister. Or Capcom screwed up big TIME. Or there is a perfectly logic explanation.

I'd rather it be that Nero is a creation using the blood of Sparda as opposed to being born naturally. Only then could it make sense.

Likewise i like to think that it is similar to as how Sparda gave demonic power to some residents of Vie du marlie, Sparda could have gave a few specific humans some of his blood to help him fight against the demons. thats probably what went down.
He is a Decendant of sparda's blood but not Sparda....that make sense. lol
please bring back Wall Hike....
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 18, 2008
He can't be Sparda's son because Sparda disappeared/died just before or after Dante and Vergil were born !
" I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss." -Jessica Alba !

I want my kiss !
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 18, 2008

Tony_Redgrave wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Vx7 wrote:
Like I said before. Sparda must have had a brother or sister. Or Capcom screwed up big TIME. Or there is a perfectly logic explanation.

I'd rather it be that Nero is a creation using the blood of Sparda as opposed to being born naturally. Only then could it make sense.

Likewise i like to think that it is similar to as how Sparda gave demonic power to some residents of Vie du marlie, Sparda could have gave a few specific humans some of his blood to help him fight against the demons. thats probably what went down.

Agreed !!!!!
" I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss." -Jessica Alba !

I want my kiss !
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5715 posts

Feb 18, 2008

The_Emard wrote:

Tony_Redgrave wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Vx7 wrote:

Agreed !!!!!

Hahahaha, I love your sig.
Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 97 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes