Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: How are Dante and Nero related? *spoiler*

Oct 4, 2010

There's the more likely event that Nero is a reincarnation of Vergil. After all, Vergil did die about eighteen years before DMC4, giving Nero the correct age for it. His DT has a spirit form of Vergil behind him and both he and Vergil are weilding the Yamato. It would mean he was still a 'descendant of Sparda' and it wouldn't be completely direct and it would explain why, during the cutscene that his DT is activated, that you hear Vergil's voice mixed with his when he says he wants more power, a very Vergil-esque line in the game.

However, unlike Vergil, he has compassion for humans, mostly because of his upbringing difference, and is like an alternate-Vergil in the aspect that if Vergil hadn't had the thirst for power, than he might've turned out like how Nero did. It could be Vergil's way of repenting, being reincarnated as Nero.

Message 91 of 97 (1,086 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1057 posts

Oct 5, 2010

Didn't some Capcom employee confirm that he was Vergil's son in 2009??? 

EDIT: Not that I would believe that because as Carbo stated with what we know so far it's just no possible.  I just wanted to clear it up is all...

Message 92 of 97 (1,086 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

it has come to my concern that i may have a theroy how nero has came up in the devil may  cry 4 game; because nero is a reincarnation of vergil. Or nero is the decendent of sparda.

Message 93 of 97 (1,066 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Oct 13, 2012

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

Didn't some Capcom employee confirm that he was Vergil's son in 2009??? 

EDIT: Not that I would believe that because as Carbo stated with what we know so far it's just no possible.  I just wanted to clear it up is all...

Yep, this question was answered ages ago. We don't knowhow Vergil came from "I want to be the demon lord" to "absent father" and we may never know.

Message 94 of 97 (1,060 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 2, 2013
He's Dantes son, because in DMC1, dante says to mundus, say hello to my son in hell.

If u don't believe me jus watch the ending of dmc1, it tells all, plus inda beggining of dmc4 dante says to nero were same me n u, and so are dey, plus no1 can fix the yamato blade except the blood of a sparda, simples.
Message 95 of 97 (651 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jun 17, 2013

nashkid wrote:
He's Dantes son, because in DMC1, dante says to mundus, say hello to my son in hell.

If u don't believe me jus watch the ending of dmc1, it tells all, plus inda beggining of dmc4 dante says to nero were same me n u, and so are dey, plus no1 can fix the yamato blade except the blood of a sparda, simples.

Wrong,  you are taking that quote out of context, first Mundus says he will come back, to that, Dante replies: "When you dou, say hello to my son", meaning no matter how many times Mundus tries to take over the world, the Sparda bloodline will be there to stop him.

Message 96 of 97 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Jul 24, 2013

So then it means that it is most likely for Vergil and Nero to be related. Nero resurrected Yamato, which takes the blood of Sparda, all descendents of Sparda are recorded to have silver hair, he has a devil arm like Dante and Vergil, and has a devil trigger. A little hint is when Nero said "I need more power." after resurrecting Yamato. This is a hint toward Vergil, as his final words before killing himself were "I need more power." He also may have been brought in as an archetype to seem like Vergil because of his success, and this is supposed to signify that Vergil's spirit lives on in Yamato. Either way, Nero is either related to Dante or Vergil by blood, but the most likely would be Vergil, since Dante does not really do that stuff, and Vergil we know little about.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 97 of 97 (340 Views)
0 Likes