Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
11504 posts

Re: DmC E3 2011 TRAILER! +Gameplay!

Jun 13, 2011

DmC: Devil May Cry might end up being a decent action video game that individuals will be able to embrace now in some manner (thankfully for CAPCOM and Ninja Theory). However, the only other Devil May Cry video game that DmC: Devil May Cry reminds me of right now is Devil May Cry 4 and if I want to play through Devil May Cry 4 then I can pull it from my shelf and stick it in my PlayStation®3. I was hoping that Devil May Cry 5 would have been able to return the DMC series to a faster pace of action not unlike that seen in Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening but then CAPCOM decides to reboot this series with DmC: Devil May Cry. *sigh*

I'm thankful that there are other hack and slash video games out there right now (and in the future).

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 21 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Yeah hopefully there will be another Bayonetta.

Message 22 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11504 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Yeah hopefully there will be another Bayonetta.

Ninja Gaiden 3 will be released before too long so there really is no need for me to pick up DmC: Devil May Cry. You need to look into those Ninja Gaiden (Σ) video games, Vegeta. I know you said they weren’t really up your alley but I can tell you right now that they are more up your alley than DmC: Devil May Cry will ever be (take that for what it’s worth). Anyway, it would be awesome if Bayonetta 2 were just around the corner.

Talk about derailing a thread. Sorry DmC: Devil May Cry fans.

Message 23 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1881 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Still more impressive than anything seen on the reboot:

Heck, I'd almost rather just relive this nightmare all over again (at least it still felt like DMC to some degree to me):

And it damnsure ain't no:

And they're seriously going to go from:

To:

"Do not accept the world as it is" indeed!

Work in progress or not, I am neither impressed nor amused.

Message 24 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11504 posts

Jun 13, 2011

DevilishBoredom wrote:

And it sure ain't no:

Thank you for posting all of those trailers. I'm quite fond of this one as well:

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening is a masterpiece (that's for sure).

Message 25 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jun 14, 2011

ah the memories.

Message 26 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jun 14, 2011

I didn't mind the footage but you can tell it's in a bare-bones state. The bullshots released on Capcom-Unity were quite impressive. Vibrant, colourful, etc. If the game looks like that in motion by the time of release, at least it will be a visual treat.

Dante's design has also been tweaked. Looks more like Cristiano Ronaldo now (for those of you who don't know, he's a professional soccer player).

Suffice to say I'm still keeping tabs. The game will be playable by the end of the year, and more information will be at Gamescom or TGS, or even both, so they're looking to ramp up the reveals.

Message 27 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jun 16, 2011

Carbonox_Ratchet wrote:

I didn't mind the footage but you can tell it's in a bare-bones state. The bullshots released on Capcom-Unity were quite impressive. Vibrant, colourful, etc. If the game looks like that in motion by the time of release, at least it will be a visual treat.

Dante's design has also been tweaked. Looks more like Cristiano Ronaldo now (for those of you who don't know, he's a professional soccer player).

Suffice to say I'm still keeping tabs. The game will be playable by the end of the year, and more information will be at Gamescom or TGS, or even both, so they're looking to ramp up the reveals.

yeah.   I'm gonna keep an eye on this one as well.

i still have a sinking suspicion that I'll be dissapointed at the end of the day though.

Message 28 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes