Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 28 2009
By: Carbonox_Ratchet Shinra Executive 45517 posts

Devil May Cry 4 Greatest Hits Released on June 16

5 replies 363 views Edited May 28, 2009

http://ps3.kombo.com/article.php?artid=10075

It's among a new batch of Greatest Hits just announced.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: Devil May Cry 4 Greatest Hits Released on June 16

May 28, 2009
 While I personally won't buy any of these when they price-drop because I've already played/own all the ones on the list I want, I'm very glad Sony is finally moving more games to the "Greatest Hits" list!  More games need to price drop, I never pay $60 for a game.  Sure am glad I just sold my Ratchet and Clank since it won't be worth much soon

DMC4 is a great one to add to the greatest hits too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4063 posts

Jun 2, 2009

Very nice even though I already have it.

Still, the game has been 30 bucks in a couple of places already and without a Red case with Greatest Hits on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
604 posts

Jan 11, 2010
I just bought the Greatest Hits version of the game and on the back of the case, next to the PSN banner, it says it supports leaderboards AND Trophies. so I'd suggest all going and telling all of those ppl online who seem to think DMC4 doesn't have trophies, that it now does.
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Jan 13, 2010

jgrizzle358 wrote:
I just bought the Greatest Hits version of the game and on the back of the case, next to the PSN banner, it says it supports leaderboards AND Trophies. so I'd suggest all going and telling all of those ppl online who seem to think DMC4 doesn't have trophies, that it now does.

It doesn't. That's just the PlayStation Network banner that states the features of PSN, the same misinterpretation happened with LittleBIGPlanet on PSP.

Message Edited by Xajen1 on 01-13-2010 10:23 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
604 posts

Sep 11, 2011

I don't get that though, shouldn't Sony be able to get sued for false advertisement then? The PSN banner is supposed to say what PSN features are specific to THAT GAME SPECIFICALLY and if the game has no PSN features (i.e. Assassin's Creed, Valkyria Chronicles) then there is supposed to be NO BANNER. from now on, here's an idea Sony when yur gunna make a banner that says what PSN features the game supports make sure to ONLY include the ones that it DOES support. otherwise this is false advertisement which is technically illegal.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)
0 Likes