Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

I'm sure that the RE games will come on BD as well, just as i'm sure that the DMC collection will be available on the PSN as well as the BD collection.

All the PS2 collections are both as far as I am aware.

That Resident Evil HD Collection will never make its way onto my HDD in its entirety so I hope, for CAPCOM’s sake, that it will become available on a Blu-ray disc. I'm so sick and tired of this downloadable nonsense.

I'm torn, actually, which is surprising, since generally speaking i'm against digital distribution.

However, if i get the DLC copies, its  quite likely that they'll be playable on the NGP later, which is badass.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/04/2011
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

I'm against these hd remakes as the idea for ps2 games to be on ps3, only because the ps2 games I like are rare and never going to be remade. And dlc is not the way to go because they are far more likely to be pirated than the physical copies. So I fthey are going to remake the dmc series, best to do it on blu ray discs and not dlc.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

TheUltimateSword wrote:

I'm against these hd remakes as the idea for ps2 games to be on ps3, only because the ps2 games I like are rare and never going to be remade. And dlc is not the way to go because they are far more likely to be pirated than the physical copies. So I fthey are going to remake the dmc series, best to do it on blu ray discs and not dlc.

I hope that there will be a disc version as well, however, its a guarantee that there will be a DLC copy of these.

On a side note I hear you about favorite games being less popular, and unlikely to get the HD treatment.

The Shin Megami Tensei is a good of example of some games from ATLUS that i'd love to see get an HD collection for PS3, but its pretty much a guarantee that it won't happen. . . . . sadly.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

I'm sure that the RE games will come on BD as well, just as i'm sure that the DMC collection will be available on the PSN as well as the BD collection.

All the PS2 collections are both as far as I am aware.


Capcom has confirmed that the RE HD collection will only be download only in the US on both PSN & XBL. They are on BD in Japan.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/resident-evil-hd-collection-revealed-in-famitsu/3002/

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

Well, so see they will be on BD and as DLC. . . .just that the BD version won't be in English.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11435 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

I'm sure that the RE games will come on BD as well, just as i'm sure that the DMC collection will be available on the PSN as well as the BD collection.

All the PS2 collections are both as far as I am aware.


Capcom has confirmed that the RE HD collection will only be download only in the US on both PSN & XBL. They are on BD in Japan.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/resident-evil-hd-collection-revealed-in-famitsu/3002/

Well, that’s a fine how-do-you-do. It’s probably good that my money will now be going to other video game developers and publishers. I wonder if CAPCOM will pull this stunt with the Devil May Cry HD Collection...

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1881 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

I'm sure that the RE games will come on BD as well, just as i'm sure that the DMC collection will be available on the PSN as well as the BD collection.

All the PS2 collections are both as far as I am aware.


Capcom has confirmed that the RE HD collection will only be download only in the US on both PSN & XBL. They are on BD in Japan.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/resident-evil-hd-collection-revealed-in-famitsu/3002/

Well, that’s a fine how-do-you-do. It’s probably good that my money will now be going to other video game developers and publishers. I wonder if CAPCOM will pull this stunt with the Devil May Cry HD Collection...

They'll probably pull the reverse here. Offer us BD and the Japanese the DLC.  Then a couple months down the road (or if/when they feel the money isn't there) they'll offer up the switch.

Capcom - Bleeding gamers' wallets dry since Street Fighter 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 22, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Well, so see they will be on BD and as DLC. . . .just that the BD version won't be in English.

Since it won't be on BD in this region, that is why I stated it is only downloadable. I didn't mean to suggest it wouldn't be available on BD somewhere...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Jun 23, 2011

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Well, so see they will be on BD and as DLC. . . .just that the BD version won't be in English.

Since it won't be on BD in this region, that is why I stated it is only downloadable. I didn't mean to suggest it wouldn't be available on BD somewhere...

ah, sorry I was just being silly I didn't maen to sound like i was correcting you or being a jerk

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/09/2011
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: [Rumor] Devil May Cry PS3 Collection to be Announced at E3

Oct 9, 2011

I think CAPCOM just needs to release a HD Collectors Limited Edition Bundle of DMC, all of the DMC games with trophy support also including the brand new and DMC4 with trophy support!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes