Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2011
By: chickenbonetom Treasure Hunter 7576 posts

What Were The Past Deus EX Games About?

5 replies 599 views Edited Mar 29, 2011

I have no idea wat Deus Ex is about,This game series looks somewhat interesting I'd like to kno more about it. Anyone kno the story on Deus Ex.

Message 1 of 6 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
591 posts

Re: What Were The Past Deus EX Games About?

Mar 29, 2011

well, i dont know to much myself but i know that human revolution is a prequel to the other two so if you are new to the series than this is great chance to enter into the series. The games are a mix of fps and rpg sort of like borderlands. I have played a little of the first one and enjoyed it and this third one is going to be similar

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!" Kurt Vonnegut

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Mar 29, 2011

Deus Ex- Betrayal. Conspiracy. Terrorism.Augmentation.

Deus Ex Invisible War- Conspiracy. Terrorism. Augmentation. Depression. Controled Society.

Whats great about DE:HR it's like MGS:smileyfrustrated:E, you don't have to play the previous games, to understand it.

Deus Ex my all time favorite PC game and one of my favorite games ever. If you love conspiracies, DE is your game.

Message 3 of 6 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Aug 30, 2011

Awesome. Was a bit hesitant to buy, but now I think I may.

Playing: Tales of Xillia / Ni no Kuni; Finished: Lightning Returns; Awaiting: inFAMOUS Second Son; MGS V; FFXV

AbbaZaba23 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 6 (599 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 13, 2013
the basic gists of the Deus Ex Games have always been about high society pulling strings to execute a conspiracy and making sure that the Denton Brothers (both Deus Ex and Invisible War) were in the middle of it and would hopefully find a way to solve it and make sure that those involved had been dealt with appropriately.

When it comes to Human Revolution it is an entirely new experience so if you havent played the first two you will want to afterwards, and the 3rd game in the franchise is at the start of the Cyberpunk era where Augmentations are starting to become a true trend and has alot of the world being taken by storm due to it because of the amazing augmentations that are beeing developed. and they all can help save someones life and enhance it even further. When an explosion and terrorist situation happens at Sarif Industries, David Sarifs head of Security, Ex-Swat officer Adam Jensen will unravel a conspiracy that involves Triads, other Augmentation corporations and even his own boss who is in the middle of it. Deus Ex Human Revolution will take you on a journey from 2027 versions of: Detroit, Shanghai, Montreal, Singapore,and the Arctic Circle.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/GranTruismo4head.png
Message 5 of 6 (432 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

If you want to find out what Deus Ex is try youtube or google searching it

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes