Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2012
By: lu-eaze23 Monster Hunter 34 posts

Want to co-op play Demons Souls for Platinum?

4 replies 382 views Edited Feb 1, 2012

Hi, I played Demon's Souls for awhile and reached Lv161 and haven't beat the game. I am currently on the part where you fight the blue dragon befoer the last boss. I wanted to play co-op and also platinum it but I dont think anybody is around my Lv. If anybody is up there with me and wants to do some co-op or trade stones and stuff that'll be cool. Other wise im screwed playing this game solo lol

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Re: Want to co-op play Demons Souls for Platinum?

Feb 2, 2012

lu-eaze23 wrote:

Hi, I played Demon's Souls for awhile and reached Lv161 and haven't beat the game. I am currently on the part where you fight the blue dragon befoer the last boss. I wanted to play co-op and also platinum it but I dont think anybody is around my Lv. If anybody is up there with me and wants to do some co-op or trade stones and stuff that'll be cool. Other wise im screwed playing this game solo lol

I am actually close. I am around level 148 (I think). I should be able to help assuming you live in the US and don't go up anymore levels. I know I am at level 140 something I thought it was 148 but I could be wrong.

Also, if you plan on getting platinum you still have to go through two more times (at least). I had to go through 4 times with my current character because I consumed a soul I shouldn't have.

Go ahead and add me unless you don't live in the US. Worst case scenario you could de-level a couple times.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Yea I do live in the US btw lol I sent you an invite.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2963 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Good luck in your trophy hunt! Remember to earn them legit so you get to join the platinum cookie club

Fextralife.com A gaming blog anyone can contribute to!
Wiki.fextralife.com A wiki network created and managed by gamers for gamers
Bloodborne Wiki | Destiny Wiki | Dark Souls II Wiki | Elder Scrolls Online Wiki | Lords of the Fallen Wiki |
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 7, 2012

Thanks Fexelea, it feels impossible playing the game solo and to platinum it solo...even worse but im already getting help

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (379 Views)
0 Likes