Feb 28 2011
By: SlickSticker Uncharted Territory 1517 posts

I'm sick of Demon's Souls....... **negative thread**

24 replies 602 views Edited Feb 28, 2011

I've been playing Demon's Souls on and off since it's release. I have over 3,000+ mulit-player encounters, and have built  20-30+ soul level 120s toons. I'M SICK of Demon's Souls now.

I hope me being sick of Demon's Souls, won't interfere with me liking Dark Souls.

Please tell me that Dark Souls will be core-developed on the playstation. I'm tired of broken-port-games.

P.S.

I just can't find the strength to build another toon in Demon's Souls.

Considering Demon's Souls wasn't a port, developers already have their foot in the door for playstation being the core. Hopefully they will apply this factor to determine core development of Dark Souls.

Message 1 of 25 (602 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: I'm sick of Demon's Souls....... **negative thread**

Feb 28, 2011

I played untill the 7k sessions mark xD thats when I said OK thats enought! and Im still pumped for Dark Souls.

So no I dont think it will interfere. Just play something completelly different untill then. You're gonna end up buying it anyways since you mustve made a ton of friends.  I never droped my bss. I just invaded like 2500 sessions and dueled the other 3500 and I made tons of friends.(More hatemail tho lol)

Message 2 of 25 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 28, 2011

I've been playing Two Worlds 2 and Sacred 2. My goodness all the inventory menus get confussing. What works in one game, doesn't work in another.   Also, when I visited DS' 1.1, I could barely hang with the Dreglings.

Message 3 of 25 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
816 posts

Mar 1, 2011

Slick, I  don't think I could ever get tired of DS!  However this is the first weekend in quite sometime that I didn't play hardly at all, that honor goes to Mass Effect 2.

I hate the idea of not playing DS but my backlog has gotten REDICULOUS!  I have Valkyria Chronicles, Assassin's Creed 2, AC: Brotherhood, Fall Out 3, Fall Out New Vegas, Two Worlds II (gave that one a shot but was not impressed), Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Oblivion IV, Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age Origins, FF XIII, Enslaved, and on my PSP I have AC Bloodlines, Lunar Silver Star, Tekken 6, Crisis Core, Persona 3, Silent Hill something or other, etc....Like a moron I just keeping buying these games thinking I'll get to them but DS just keeps calling me.  Quite a feat to get through the weekend mostly playing ME2.  But I think it maybe easier to let go now with the idea of Dark Souls being around the corner, although I'll never be able to completely let go....

Message 4 of 25 (595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 1, 2011

I have yet to play Demon Souls. Is it good? By what other people say, it seems great.. Is it anything like Dragon Age: Origins?

Message 5 of 25 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 2, 2011

@assasin-o-creed - Well, Umm If you can tolerate constant Death and Failure...you'll do fine.

@SlickSticker - Dont Flatter yourself

Message 6 of 25 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Mar 2, 2011

DemonSlayer1999 wrote:

@SlickSticker - Dont Flatter yourself

Message 7 of 25 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Mar 2, 2011

I also got sick of it after beating it twice, but I still didnt even play close to as much as you did. I just got rid of it ca couple of weeks ago, and while I wait for infamous 2 im playing Blackops

Message 8 of 25 (594 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3286 posts

Mar 2, 2011

How can anyone be sick of Demon's Souls!

The horror!

And someone even resold it...

You're all grounded!

Message 9 of 25 (594 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Mar 3, 2011

I agree with Fex, But We All get P*ssed of at DS but That is NO reason to give up. even if your the "Best at Playing with SL 567"

Message 10 of 25 (594 Views)