Jun 23 2012
By: AncientEvil Treasure Hunter 8491 posts
Accepted Solution

Can some one help me with the friend's ring?

2 replies 717 views Edited Jun 23, 2012

I just killed the last of the five named black phantoms, I guess I must have killed one wrong or something becuse it looks like I only got credit for 4. I suppose I could just kill bp miralda or Selen in NG+ pretty easily and get it. But then  I would also have to rescue and kill Yurt again too. I was going to run through the valley of defilement to open the gate fog gate in boleteria again anyway. I thought it would be worth a shot though to see if there were a kind soul who'd let me hold one for a minute or invade me so I can get the last bit of tendency to make the monumental cough one up?

The problem is currently I've already beat the arch demons in 2 4 5 and the regular demons up to the penetrator in boletaria and the fools idol in Latria. So yeah not really sure how the online part works very well because I've been in soul form pushing the world tendencies. Currently the character I'm playing is Sl 92 or so...anyone Help please? I may have some decent stuff to trade if you want

There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Re: Can some one help me with the friend's ring?

Jul 1, 2012

rescueing yurt has nothing to do with the friends ring but everything with the foes ring. just go to 4-1 and pvp (and win as host) until your world tendency is pw and make sure its pw or simply kill the rest of the archdemons and make sure you dont die which is harder to achieve.

I have actually been a member since mid 2006.
Spread the word folks...Demons Souls and Dark Souls cant be missed by anyone!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Re: Can some one help me with the friend's ring?

Jul 2, 2012

RustedTruck wrote:

rescueing yurt has nothing to do with the friends ring but everything with the foes ring. just go to 4-1 and pvp (and win as host) until your world tendency is pw and make sure its pw or simply kill the rest of the archdemons and make sure you dont die which is harder to achieve.

Ah sorry about that some of the posts didn't make it through the transition. It already got resolved. I bit the bullet and went into ng+ again and killed Scirvir on the way to getting the northern regallia since I had to do that anyway. I was just being lazy and trying to avoid having to rescue everyone again just to kill them before the nexus reset. It was so sad.

There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (675 Views)
0 Likes