Sep 08 2012
By: Audio_High Splicer 44 posts

Dead Space 1st person

7 replies 593 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

Hello

I Am A Fan Of The Dead Space Series I Played Quite A Few Games Of Dead Space But I Believe That If  they were to make a Re-Make or a new game of Dead Space all In 1st Person view the scare factor would increase massively I mean really it has a good horror environment but if they add a 1st person it would be very intense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I Hope They Make The Enemies More Unpredictable In The Future Games I Still Enjoy The Game Though Even After You Have Beaten It And Know Where The Majority Of Enemies Are At.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does any one else agree that a 1st Person Dead Space game would be a bit more scarier then 3rd person?"

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Dead Space 1st person

Sep 8, 2012
ya that would make it alot crazier since you can't see the stuff behind you. also if you can randomize where the monsters would spawn would make it alot scarier
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (591 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I agree with randomization.  I still play the first over and over.  I does the entertainment factor is; I know when and where the necromorphs will pop out.  Makes it fun in a sick way, but removes that scare factor from the first round.

Mobile

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13082 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

I don't agree with adding first person view to the games but definitely random spawn points for the necros. As good as these games are they lose their luster and scare factor after the first time through the game. There could be an enormous boost to playing the game multiple times if necros spawned differently time after time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1134 posts

Oct 6, 2012

?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (532 Views)
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I Hate It When People Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word.

I don't think making it first person would go very well. I enjoy playing it in 3rd and looking as Isaac's badass armour. It just handles like a 3rd person game as opposed to first, knowwutimsayin?

photo 2224291_zps9f29b322.jpg
This is mah signature. It is a noice signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Jan 6, 2013

oh god no, first person it awful

One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 24, 2013
No, Dead space is unique that is why everyone can replay it is because its different in its own way, if you want first person then go play call of duty or bio shock allot of us like 3rd person and switching to first person would ruin it for the ppl who actually love the dead space series.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes