Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2012
By: SimplyJarrett First Son 8 posts

Trade

10 replies 256 views Edited May 3, 2012

I need some one to help me give my weapons to my other guy I will be happy to trade anything if it's a boss soul weapon if it's one I don't. Need u can have I'm also trading ore rings armor scales medals My soul lv is 103 my other 40 right now. I also will help at any boss if needed

An if others would like to use this as trade just leave what you are requesting and offering.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Re: Trade

May 4, 2012

If no one else will help or has offered to help I can. It is possible I might just be able to give you what your looking for. I don't need anything because I already have everything and I already have my platinum for the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 4, 2012

Well if you are willing to then I guess I don't know what I need but I'll look it up and thank you so much

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

May 4, 2012

Just tell me what you need and I will let you know whether or not I have it (and will part with it). If I have it and I am willing to give it away I will let you know and you can just bring your SL40 player in range of my current player and I will drop the items for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 4, 2012

The silver sword spear shield. Effigy shield. Dark hand. Crescent axe. Channelers trident. Black knight great axe and shield.

Moonlight great sword. Priscilla dagger. Crystal ring shield. Great Artorias straight sword and Darkmoon catylist

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

May 8, 2012

Sorry for the delay.....

I can give you everything except for some of the items that were a pain to get. The Dark Hand, Channelers Trident, Moonlight Great Sword and Priscilla's Dagger.

So if you already have all the other things and want to give them all to me go ahead and do that and then level up your second character within range of SL123 and I will give themm all back to you. Just message me and let me know when you want to do this. I am only really available on the weekends.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 9, 2012

Ya weekend is fine i could use my 103 if it would be easy but if you don't have the dark hand then I got to lv my other guy. see I messed up on my 103 he has 50 str and well not good on the 4 kings on new game+

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

May 9, 2012

I have it but I don't want to part with it. Yeah the 4 kings are hard especially on NG+. Can't you find two other people to co-op to beat them?

Just send me a friend request and what time during the weekend......unless you want to build up your other character first. BTW I am on East Coast time in the US.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Does anyone have a mule if you do please message on pns its navarro_247
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

I'm looking for a non-ascended pyro flame. Would trade a fully ascended flame but tried that with someone else and they made off with my flame after agreeing to the trade :smileysad:

Instead I can offer humanities, Forest covenant weapons, other unique weapons or to use my **bleep**-ton of souls to upgrade and ascend your primary pyro flame.

I'm responsive to messages and on most nights (9pm PST). Friend me if you're seriously interested in trading. PSN: oedalis

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes