Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2012
By: Mike---373 First Son 2 posts

Hackers

11 replies 875 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

To All people who hack I just want to say I feel sorry for you. The reason I do is because you are so bad at this game you have to cheat to win. Also you life is so pathetic that you have to ruin other people gaming experience because you cant play on a level feild. I wish Sony would be more like Xbox in one way atleast they go through and find out who is hacking and band their systems for it. My sugesation to Sony is to find out a way to find who has flashed your systems so they can cheat and steal games. What this does is take money from the company that works hard to make and publish the games . How would you like if people stole your money from your bank account or you came home everything you worked for was gone.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Re: Hackers

Jul 30, 2012

What the heck are you talking about and are you sure your posting in the right area?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (869 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

Dark Souls hackers arent violating any of Sonys rules.
Yea, cheaters are lame, but its not bannable. I just never play online when in human form .... problem solved

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (867 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Oh I guess he is talking about the people who take all their items from a high level character and give it to their level 1 character? I would not call that hacking. I consider hacking the people on the 360 who edited their save file stats to like all 99 at level 35.....lol.

Sometimes though I have seen with this game that people accuse others of cheating or hacking when in fact they just suck. Not saying that is the case with this guy but if he can give some more info on why he thinks someone cheated I am sure I could tell him if they cheated or if he just sucks.

We need to your your soul level when this happened, what area you were in, what the weapon or magic looked like that killed you and what time was it (timezone and time please). If you can give us all that information I am sure we can figure out if the guy was cheating or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

There are two items in the game that help deal with unscrupulous players. I forget their names, one is "indictment", and the other, hmmm, escapes me at the moment.
What they do is offer you a chance to "report" gankers to an in game covenant of NPCs. Then the guilty player is then constantly invaded by Black Knight Phantoms while playing.
However, guilt is based on levels differences, not gear.

The Bottomless Box (a legit in game item bought from vendors NPCs) allows players to drop any item into the box, roll a new character, (do the glitch) and access all the items in the box with the new toon.
Its well known that PvPers use this glitch alot.
So deal with it, or dont play online in human form.

I had a guy invade me the other day, (a rare time I was online in human form) and it wasnt even a fight, I couldnt even dent him, then, one hit and I was done.
Right after, he sent me a message thanking me for "indicting" him. So who knows what the PVPers are up to.

Personally, I hate PVP, and find that most of the people who engage in it are a**holes. So to avoid dealing with them, I either play in soul form, or sign out of PSN before going to human form.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Jul 31, 2012

People want the indicment. It is like a badge of honor to people who play PVP. It is basically saying I have beat this many people.....just try to come get me.

The best thing to do is NOT use the indicment on them......then they have nothing to brag about. What happens when they are in that book, other players from a particular convenant can invade them and try to kill them for a Souvenier of Reprisal. Personally, I have found that trying to invade guilty players was spotty at best unless you went to a high PVP area like Anor Londo then it would work pretty well.

It is possible to be invaded by high level players in certain areas regardless of your soul level. The forest is one area where if you are not a member of the forest hunters and you are online. Any player at any level can invade and kill you. The same goes for if your name is in the Boom of the Guilty (indicment). There are no level restrictions and you can be invaded by a high level player.

Personally, I enjoy PVP if it is done fair. Unfair is two guys spawn raping you and killing you as soon as you spawn. For me just about anything else goes and people can use what they want to try to win.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (858 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

Good info john ... thanks for the clarification. Explains a lot about the actions of almost all the PvPers Ive run into in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (853 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2585 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I used to spawn rape people with my friend once we were high level's enough to hold our own, it was funny me being the host and being invaded while my friend waited in the shadows wearing the gravelord costume and having their soul sucking weapon equiped. I couldn't stop laughing when the invading player started to run away from him because he was trying to take their humanity way from them. We were doing that for a couple of hours a day just waiting for people to invade me while my friend tried to take their humanity away frim them.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

^^^ Just one of the many reasons I cant stand PvP or PvPers

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2585 posts

Aug 14, 2012

At least in dark souls you can have more then one person invading someone so it even out the playing field. But demons soul's did it better with the online because it would take longer to kill people because of the constant healing items in the game. I didn't like how fast the fights lasted in dark souls

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (807 Views)
0 Likes