just interested in some co-op. no pvp. add me as a friend, PST zone

Message 40 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Re: Dark Souls Co-op Thread

Oct 8, 2011

Kell_Brusaao wrote:

Quoted from http://www.co-optimus.com/article/6965/co-op-rant-dark-souls-server-co-op-debacle.html

Due to several contacts we've received from users confused as to how the summoning feature works in game, we have provided this list to help.

Conditions for summoning (White Sign Soapstone):

1. The host (person who's game world will be used) must be human. The client (person joining the game) can either be human or undead.
  2. The client’s level must fall within 10% (above or below) of the host’s level. Generally, this example formula should give you a good idea on whether you will be able to join:   (LC x 1.1) ≥ LH ≥ (LC x 0.9), where is LC the level of the client and LH is the level of the host. For example, if the level of the host is 20, then they will only be able to summon players who are levels 18 to 22.
  3. The area boss (Taurus Demon, Bell Gargoyles, Moonlight Butterfly, etc…) in the host’s world must still be alive. A client can still be summoned even if the client has already defeated their own area boss.
  4. The host must not have placed down a summoning sign. Summoning signs from other players will not appear in a host’s world if the host also has placed a summoning sign down. This is to prevent a network conflict of the host joining someone else's game world while the clients are trying to join the host's game world.
  5. After successfully summoning, the client will return to their world if the area boss is defeated, the client is killed or the host is killed.

!!!!!!Also, please note that there are several different servers/lobbies that are being used for Dark Souls, so you may not be able to summon a specific friend into your game even if you adhere to the steps above. We can only recommend that you follow the steps above for the best chance at being able to join a specific friends' game.!!!!!!!

yeah the highlighted part kind of sucks, and is what is making it especially difficult to play with specific people.

Message 41 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 9, 2011

Hi, i have problems to join someones worlds. I can see the white stone sign, but wenn i try to call the phantom in my world! After 30 seconds there is a message that call was failed. So what can i do? If i place the white stone sign, everyone can call me without any problems!

I would like to know if there is something i can do to solve the problem.

Thanks

Oleg

Message 42 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 11, 2011

Char Name: ZainX     PSN: Zain_SP

Class: Knight

lvl: 70

will help with all bosses

however havent gotten to the boss fog of Ceaseless or Seath so ill need to be summoned at the start of the area

Co-op only no pvp

last boss beaten was Gravelord Nito

Message 43 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3006 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about that. It's bad ping between you and the other user

Message 44 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Lol.... illdie soul level : 711.... lol this looks like it's not for me xD EDIT: looking for co-op and pvp

illdie Trophy Card
Message 45 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 16, 2011

Lvl 43 looking for help at Seath the scaleless, specifically I need his tail and can't seem to cut it off.  Also willing to co-op and help with other bosses.  PSN: DefTom5

Message 46 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Oct 16, 2011

illdie wrote:

Lol.... illdie soul level : 711.... lol this looks like it's not for me xD EDIT: looking for co-op and pvp

illdie Trophy Card

LOL 2 things.  it will be awhile before, anyone else gets to SL 711, (unless they also glitch) and 2, you shouldn't need help at that level.   LOL

Message 47 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 17, 2011

Need help with Capra demon, Lvl 22 pyromancer please help me

Message 48 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 23, 2011

PSN KuroshiAngel

SL 37 (planning to stick to this for a while)

Region: NA

Melee build (great sword)

Currently need help with: blight town, hydra, catacombs

Message 49 of 169 (535 Views)
0 Likes