Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 19 2012
By: Fexelea PlayStation MVP 2947 posts

Dark Souls Co-op Thread

[ Edited ]
168 replies 3626 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Hello everyone!

Let's use this thread to keep a list of our PSN IDs so we can meet up! I'll update front post often to include newly added IDs

Co- op

PSN ID - Character Name - Covenant
ClassLevelLooking for?

Fexelea - Fexelea - Way of WhiteKnight100Co-op! No interest in PvP of any kind, want to explore the map and learn the bosses with many classes. Friends list is often full so send me PS mail!
KPAC77   
Super_Vegeta1986Warrior60I'd love to play co-op, have little to no interest in PVP
min22200  No interest in PVP but I'd love to join for co-op!
Sushi_Pirate 32 
Trawnza  

Totally interested in Co-Op!

chickenbonetom   
SlickSticker  My first love is PvP. BUT. Co op is fun.
Kajros - Way of WhiteKnight  
Jerry-Boyle.   
d15-149   
Kell_Brusaao   
LtOrange   New to the series so I am looking to experience everything and hopefully meet some cool people.  I am going to be a total newcomer so bear with me!
Demoninthemist   
Ocelot562   
Tidy RabbitPyromancer20Hit me up if you want a good co op partner. You wont have to worry about me leaving you in the ***... lol Never leave your partners side. Clever use of emotes is also a plus.
Miky1574 - ReinholdSorceror16

Interested in PVP and CO-OP

Deftom5 43Co-op and bosses, help with Seath.
Zain_SP - ZainXKnight70

Will help with all bosses, co-op only no pvp

anilanar - FiruzeThief18Just interested in some co-op. no pvp. add me as a friend, PST zone
EckenmbmbPyromancer22Co-op for Capra Demon
Kuroshiangel 37Need help with Blighttown, Hydra, Catacombs
DorgEndoDeprived53

Build is Meelee with MAX pyromancy. I have a fire endowed claymore and a lightened endowed ultra great sword, so I can dish out good damage. I am in the Central Time Zone and most often play from 4:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.

unkyrona 70Co-op in Anor Londo and other bosses
o0o_06  177Co-op friends
the-dabbsPyromancer26Looking for co-op. I'm usually online line in the evenings around 5 or 6(EST)
zanthor  im looking for anyone who enjoys the game to play Co-op with i have a few characters and am still making new ones if anyone wants an experienced person to play with or just ask questions in a mic chat add me up
johntown - Gravelord/DarkwraithMage120am only going up to SL 120 so I don't get too far out of PVP range. If you need someone to co-op I can help.
Kupang666BC - Sunlight WarriorDeprived151I'm interested for co-op, any map,any boss, easy or difficult maps/boss.Willing to assist anyone from undead burg to kiln of first flame. This is my 4th playthrough using the same character and I've already get the platinum trophy,so this is just to kill time. Hope to see you guys soon.
Monkey-67 - Sunlight WarriorMelee165I'm on my 2nd run through right now. Mostly done everything on my own, but always looking for help. Yes, I'm a high level with only one run through. No. i didn't cheat ( dragon head thing) just did alot of killing n a few forest bring it on matches.
Akirasolid119 I'm good for the co-op, got better at Pvp but not my favorite part of the game
RannakorCleric If you'd like someone to play with, add me on PSN Only interested in Co-op playing and no PVP of any sort!
Acon5415  Bllighttown
Pyroferus  Add me for co-op
Mike---373Mage 

Looking for co-op

S2DeanS2  

feel free to add me and include your from the ps3 forums

TANNON123Strength Build150

I play from 10AM to 5PM or from 5PM to 3AM. I just beat the game so i'd love some help with the new game+ bosses and such ^_^ Forest Hunter covenant.

SerchBoogie  

Need help with the 4 kings and I offer help too

Codemaste119  190

Hi! I'm willing to co op with anyone who can! My soul level is 190 and I'm in the sunlight covenant :smileyvery-happy:

lndubitably with a lower case L  106

very much interested in some jolly co-op

LokirthPyromancer 130

Jolly co-operation

Silentscope12Knight 45

Love ta help, find my signs near boss doors, and I DO NOT care for PVP, but as it is inevitable, I will no go down easy.

WardadspazKnight 53

Co-op in Anor Londo

PacketFrogSeveral 30/60/70

I only recently got into the whole co-op/online dealio of Dark Souls and really wish I'd got in to it earlier, anyhow if anyone wants to co-op then yo add me up!

PvP

PSN ID - Character Name - Covenant
ClassLevelLooking for?

KPAC77   
SlickSticker  My first love is PvP.
d15-149   

Miky1574 - Reinhold

Sorceror16Interested in PVP and CO-OP

Fextralife.com A gaming blog anyone can contribute to!
Wiki.fextralife.com A wiki network created and managed by gamers for gamers
Bloodborne Wiki | Destiny Wiki | Dark Souls II Wiki | Elder Scrolls Online Wiki | Lords of the Fallen Wiki |
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 169 (3,626 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Dark Souls Co-op Thread

Oct 3, 2011

PSN name KPAC77 - more interested in co op. Awaiting game before I make a character (obviously). 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Hey, I'd love to play co-op, and since the game is region free for online (unlike Demon's souls) I can play online with all you guys even though I have the JPN version.

Super_Vegeta1986   level 43.   I also have little to no interest in PVP

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Great idea Fex!  My id is min222002 and I have no interest in PVP but I'd love to join for co-op!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Oh my character is a warrior.   I plan to build him as a "Jack of all trades" type, my prefered play style.   (dabble inn a bit of everything.), so I versatile for completing the game and co-op, but ill equipped for most PVP

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Sign me on up as well. 

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6724 posts

Oct 3, 2011

mememememeeeee I'm in!

PSN: Trawnza

Totally interested in Co-Op!

(I don't have the game yet but soon it shall be mine, my own - -  my precioussssssssssss)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Oct 3, 2011
@Trawnza
What has it gots in its pocketses?????
Count me in everybody. I will be taking a Hunter or Theif first time around (gotta have a viable bow, lol). With an eye towards exploring and getting the Plat trophy, before moving on to PVP builds.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7506 posts

Oct 3, 2011

PSN: chickenbonetom

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 169 (3,625 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory