Dec 06 2010
By: Axriel First Son 26 posts

The Hidden Trophies

5 replies 594 views Edited Dec 6, 2010

The game features 5 'Hidden Trophies' and it seems not very many people have unlocked these trophies as they haven't been posted online. Has anyone playing the game happened to unlock one of these bad boys? I really want that platinum!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: The Hidden Trophies

Dec 6, 2010

Found 'em listed at PS3Trophies.org

http://www.ps3trophies.org/

A lot of these seem pretty intense, anyone else out there set on getting the platinum, I'd like to hear some of your tips.

Spoiler
FULL COMBO (CHALLENGE) 
Pull off a FULL COMBO with difficulty set to CHALLENGE.

ULTIMATE DANCER 
Clear a song on DIFFICULT or higher with the arrows' APPEARANCE set to STEALTH.

CHALLENGER 
Unlock the CHALLENGE difficulty level on every song in FREE PLAY MODE or MOVE & STEP (excluding downloaded songs).

MILLIONAIRE 100 
Get 100 or more scores of at least 1,000,000 in RECORDS in either FREE PLAY MODE or MOVE & STEP.

AAA COLLECTOR 
Get 100 or more ranks of AAA in RECORDS in either FREE PLAY MODE or MOVE & STEP.

BURNING 5000 
Get a total of 5,000 or more kcal burned.
NOTE: You don't really need a dance pad to earn this trophy, but it is HIGHLY recommended.

SONG COLLECTOR 
Unlock all the hidden songs.

TRICK MASTER  
Get the SONG STATUS to the max for every song in CLUB MODE (excluding downloaded songs).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Yeah I've seen the list of hidden trophies, took Ps3trophies.org awhile to get them up, haha. I'm not going for platinum for these AND other reasons, these hidden trophies aren't too bad just time consuming, especially filling the song status for every song in club mode which is really not worth my time. Trophies I find more annoying would be like getting 1000 combo in club mode, FC a challenge mode song, bothering to memorize a song to beat it in stealth mode, and getting a bunch of AAA's and 1 million scores. Given you can do the AAA's and million pointson beginner and basic, it's just all time consuming and not that fun. Maybe later when I'm really bored I'll try for those kind of trophies but stuff like the 1000 combo would stop me from a platinum so I'm just "trying" to enjoy as much of the DDR experience as I can. Now if I can just get Lady Antebellum to never show up in club mode ever again...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Dec 8, 2010

Ya, that 1000 combo is crap, I cant get higher than 400! It doesnt help it gets harder and harder the more you play. I think the secret to that one is in your own club chose songs you know really well, i dont think it has to be done in "other clubs". 

Once I hit the 5K Calorie mark, im going to turn off calories and just do it with the controller.  lol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 8, 2010

Axriel wrote:

Ya, that 1000 combo is crap, I cant get higher than 400! It doesnt help it gets harder and harder the more you play. I think the secret to that one is in your own club chose songs you know really well, i dont think it has to be done in "other clubs". 

Once I hit the 5K Calorie mark, im going to turn off calories and just do it with the controller.  lol

Well, correct me if I'm wrong or missing something, but you can't "choose" which songs you get to play in the "your club" I've unlocked lots of songs for "my club" and it doesn't give me the option of which songs I want to be in the playlist or not; heck it doesn't even help the song status of what songs I do play so I really don't even see the point in playing "my club" at all. I bet the 1000 combo trophy doesn't even unlock in my club knowing Konami they did something screwy so it's only in the "other clubs" mode, you might check first before going for it.

And leaving the calories thing on or off shouldn't matter at all, I have it on and when I use the controller to try and get 1000 (My record during club mode is around 500 and it was with a pad, go figure) it just says I burned zero calories, it knows.

Another trophy that is a pain even with a controller or not and even on beginner is getting a "perfect" full combo meaning getting all Perfects on all arrows in a song. It's frustratingly difficult and unless I get it while trying to get the 100 FC's trophy I'm not going to bother with it either.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Dec 13, 2010

Whew, hit the 5000 Calorie mark tonight! 

Sweaty! 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes