Jan 9, 2011

thanks!! great news at last. Edit: Catherine is horrible ;.;

Message 171 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS3 DDR with Motion 2010

Jan 18, 2011

It's already January 17th, let's hope that the PN will update and have DDR downloads available. 

Message 172 of 183 (90 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jan 18, 2011

If they don't I'll rage and murder an iguana ;.;

Message 173 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Hey all, the download packs on PSN are available.  They've released 6  packs from past US home versions, and each pack has 5 of the "greatest  hits" songs from those versions.  And as an added bonus, you can  download  a PREMIUM PACK for free that has the full length versions of

Let's Get Away

dreaming can make a wish come true

, and

Private Eye.

The releases this week are:

DanceDanceRevolution:

PARANOiA/180

BRILLIANT 2U/NAOKI

AM-3P/KTz

TRIP MACHINE/DE-SIRE

PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME/UZI-LAY

DanceDanceRevolution Konamix:

B4U/NAOKI

HIGHER/NM feat. SUNNY

BURNIN' THE FLOOR/NAOKI

HYSTERIA/NAOKI 190

TRIP MACHINE ~luv mix~

DanceDanceRevolution MAX2 US:

STILL IN MY HEART/NAOKI

KAKUME/dj TAKA with NAOKI

D2R/NAOKI

SUPER STAR/D.J.RICH feat. TAILBROS.

rain of sorrow/NM feat. EBONY FAY

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA Hits 1:

My Only Shining Star/NAOKI feat. Becky Lucinda

RED ZONE/Tatsh&NAOKI

Mugen/TERRA

Gamelan de Couple/TOMOSUKE

TRUE LOVE/jun

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA Hits 2:

CAN'T STOP FALLIN' IN LOVE ~super euro version~/NAOKI with Y&Co.

INNOCENCE OF SILENCE/nc ft NRG Factory

Star Gate Heaven/SySF. feat. Donna Burke

Flow (True Style)/Scotty D. revisits U1

Fascination MAXX/100-200-400

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2:

KISS KISS KISS/NAOKI feat. SHANTI

Raspberry Heart (English version)/jun feat. PAULA TERRY

Music in the Rhythm/nc ft. Electric Touch

BALLAD FOR YOU/NM feat. Thomas Howard

Arrabiata/Reven-G alterative

DanceDanceRevolution – Greatest Hits ($4.49) “Dance Dance Revolution” was the first release of the DDR series in 2001. 5 songs from the game have been recorded with new step sequences! Be sure to try out these tracks. File size: 23 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – Premium Pack (free) Celebrating the first release of “DanceDanceRevolution”, 3 of the most popular tracks have been selected from the game to provide the full-length version of the songs to you for free! File size: 34 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits 1 ($4.49) 5 songs from “DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA”, released in 2006 are included with new step sequences! “DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits 1″ includes the most popular and greatest tracks! File size: 24 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits 2 ($4.49) 5 smash hit tracks from “DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA”, released in 2006 are included with new step sequences! Try out this song pack with challenging dance steps. File size: 25 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – DDR SuperNOVA2 Greatest Hits ($4.49) 5 hit songs from “DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2″, released in 2007 are included in this song pack with all new step sequences! Anybody can have fun dancing to this line-up! File size: 25 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – DDRMAX2 Greatest Hits ($4.49) 5 hit songs from “DDRMAX2 Dance Dance Revolution”, released in 2003 are included in this song pack with brand new step sequences! Dance the night away to this hot line-up. File size: 24 MB  DanceDanceRevolution – KONAMIX Greatest Hits ($4.49) 5 smash hit songs from “Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX”, released in 2002 are included in this pack with new step sequences! Try these 5 representative songs from the DDR series! File size: 25 MB

Message 174 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 19, 2011

sorry about the  copy and paste because not sure how to work with this new  forum layout

Message 175 of 183 (90 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jan 19, 2011

thanks! downloading everything... (takes a long time, Cuban internet) ;.;

Message 176 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Second DLC date is today. First set of DLC has been released!

Six packs, each includes 5 songs and priced at $4.49 per pack.

DanceDanceRevolution

PARANOiA, BRILLIANT 2U, AM-3P, TRIP MACHINE, PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME

DanceDanceRevolution Konamix

B4U, HIGHER, BURNIN' THE FLOOR, HYSTERIA, TRIP MACHINE ~luv mix~

DanceDanceRevolution MAX2 US

STILL IN MY HEART, KAKUMEI, D2R, SUPER STAR, rain of sorrow

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA Hits 1

My Only Shining Star, RED ZONE, Mugen, Gamelan de Couple, TRUE♥LOVE

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA Hits 2

CAN'T STOP FALLING IN LOVE ~super euro version~, INNOCENCE OF SILENCE, Star Gate Heaven, Flow (True Style), Fascination MAXX

DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2

KISS KISS KISS, Raspberry♥Heart (English version), Music In The Rhythm, BALLAD FOR YOU, Arrabbiata

PREMIUM PACK

(Free)

Let's Get Away (Full Version), dreaming can make a wish come true (Full Version), Private Eye (Full Version)

there you go

Message 177 of 183 (90 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2011

I'm using a Master Deluxe pad I bought from ddrgame online and I can't get this game's workout mode to work.  It's set to count, my weight is in - but everytime at the end of the song it says 0.000kcal have been burned.  To test it, I played the game with Move and it successfully recorded calories burnt through the hand motions.

I contacted the company about the issue and they said:

Hi,

We had not encountered such problem at all, since no one really  asked for it. The calorie counter should not be dependent on the dance  pad, and we do not see why it should.

ddr game

Can anyone give me an explanation or enlighten me as to what I may be doing wrong?  Thanks.

Message 178 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 20, 2011

Not sure why superstar is under " max2 " supposed to be under " Konamix" Ballad For You shown under " Supernova2" supposed to be under " Ultramix Series"

Also just because it says dlc 1, 2, 3 etc on the buttom doesn't mean it's in that order... song pack is like Supernova 2 Pack1 and Supernova Pack2... Konami should just let us buy one song at a time

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2351933/DLC_Packs.png

Message 179 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 20, 2011

BEFORE BUYING DLC READ THIS - FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE-

Just a word of warning to trophy hunters out there: the DLC becomes part  of club mode.  This means that "TRICK MASTER" just became longer...  like impossibly long.  I'm not sure if you have to fully max the bar to  all the DLC or not, but either way; they prevent you from getting the  on-disc songs.

TRICK MASTER is ridiculous anyways.  The mod where they lower one or  more of the four lanes makes not failing almost impossible.  Because of  this mod, you fail out of Club Mode before you can rack up a good amount  of points.  It's so dumb.

Message 180 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes