Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
26 posts

Re: PS3 DDR OFFICIAL Thread -SPOILERS POST 1 all the way on the bottom

Dec 2, 2010

Does anyone, anyone at all understand what "VJ Mode" in DDR is? Its one of the trophies to control Move & Step in VJ mode. Ive tried recording a video, and searching online, but there is no obvious answer...

Sigh.

Message 161 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Dec 3, 2010
I got the trophy, but I wasn't entirely sure how I got it. I just played with the Move while there was nothing to do at the get go of the song. try hitting buttons or something. sorry I can't be of much help.
Message 162 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 5, 2010

All I want is DLC... sick of waiting...

Message 163 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 5, 2010

Cerberus_Demix wrote:

All I want is DLC... sick of waiting...

lol, get used to it, the game itself was delayed over a year; don't be surprised if there is a repeat with the DLC. We probably have a better chance of just getting a DDR2 for Ps3 with online capabilities before they figure out how to work the store

Message 164 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Finally figured it out, to get the "Use VJ Mode in Move and Step" Trophy, you need to Press the Move's "T" Button, and press either o x or triangle. Those will unlock the trophy.

Message 165 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Dec 8, 2010

bms: Downloadable content is one of the most requested features in the music game genre. Are there any plans for regular DLC (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly) and is there any chance we will see some of the new songs from the Arcade version of DanceDanceRevolution X2 as downloadable content?

NM: We currently are planning to release DLC. We will provide details through the DanceDanceRevolution Facebook and fan page so please keep an eye out for it!

Right now, we do not have plans to provide songs from the arcade version of DanceDanceRevolution X2 but if we have the demand for them, we will surely consider it.

bms: Some of our users have noticed that unlike previous DDR titles, in the new games receiving a "good" rating for a step now adds to your combo. Was this intentional from a design standpoint, and if so what was the inspiration behind this?

NM: Yes, this was intentional from a game design perspective. The DanceDanceRevolution that was created this year was developed by a new team so there are some parts that were revised and redefined.

bms: Facebook and Youtube integration are new to the DDR PS3 title, and open up a whole new level of social interaction with the games. Are there any other ideas you had for social network or internet connectivity that you'd like to explore in future titles?

NM: In following versions, we plan to further expand network and social communication mediums in order to interact more with the fans.

---------------------------------

I blame Naoki for working with the new team

Message 166 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Dec 14, 2010

Forgot where I found this info from but someone rip the game and found some download content art cover on it.

All these are greatest hits

DDR
DDR Konamix
DDR Max
DDR Max 2
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2
DDR Supernova
DDR Supernova 2
DDR X
DDR Hottest Party
DDR Hottest Party 2
DDR Hottest Party 3 and DDRX2(DDRX2 home not arcade)
DDR Ultramix series (DDR Ultramix 1,2,3 and 4)
DDR Universe series (DDR Universe 1,2, and 3)
DDR (PS3 )

this looks like it's base on home ver, so if the songs belongs from the arcade ver then it will be in ddr ps3 folder?

the thing confuses me is that Naoki said it will have arcade songs that never been on North America ddr before but nothing about repeats but some people says there will be repeats since DDR Konamix and DDR Extreme 2 is home vers lol

with JP PS3 I bet they will have the arcade vers

DDR 1st mix - DDRX2

lots of ddr consoles.

Message 167 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 19, 2010

Hope this is true. I would soooooo download all that. making my own ''arcade'' at home.

Message 168 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 19, 2010

Yup, it's true. Now all we need to know is WHAT songs will be in each pack, and how much each pack is going to cost >__>

Message 169 of 183 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Jan 8, 2011

DLC coming January 12th and 19th.

Site updated. MUSIC and Catherine's DDR Diary sections updated.

DLC coming January 12th and 19th.

The site mentions that songs from the "past DDR" will be the DLC. So it's not anything new.

The PSN Store updates on Tuesday, hopefully that means we can get it on the 11th and the 18th instead.

Message 170 of 183 (83 Views)