Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: DDR for PS3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 2010

i can't seem to access the ps3 store to buy songs for this game, there is a very limited selection of songs, and i'd rather not dance to lady gaga or kesha...

too many slow songs like train and what not...

i bought this because of ddr extreme =//

Message 121 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 15, 2010

@ Jquiterio: The DDR PS3 Music Store has NO DLC at the moment, plus we haven't gotten any news regarding when Konami is planning on dropping the first set of DLC for the game. So be patient please

Message 122 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Yeah, Konami said they would have over 100 songs available as DLC on DAY ONE! Yeah right... don't believe their lies, hahaha. On a side note, if you're looking for the good music in the new DDR game it's in the unlocked songs. No idea why they decided to give us the shovelware crap that nobody really likes as the starting tracks, but almost every track you unlock in club mode (which is stupid imo) is actually really good. I either really like or kinda like each song I've unlocked, I can't think of a "bad" track in the unlocks, they are all pretty good.

Message 123 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 19, 2010

I have just bought a PS3 and really want to buy Dance Dance Revolution game with 2 wireless dance pads but don't know where to start looking for them and it seems very confusing looking online......

Can anyone give some good advice on where to go to buy these? Someone must have already got them and can give some advice (hopefully)

Thanks

Message 124 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 19, 2010

@ mrjt1983:

So far, the ONLY working mats for the PS3 are the ones that come with the game. There are no "wireless" DDR pads that i know of, and even if they exist, i'm not sure if they work on the PS3 version because the mats have a special coding in them that connects not just to the game, but also for it's Octo-Move mode.

So the only mats you can really use for the game (for now) is the ones that come with it.

Message 125 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 19, 2010

Not so, the pad that comes with the game is the only pad to properly play the game because it's the only pad that you can use the new feature called the "groove trigger" but otherwise there are other third-party brand pads that work on the ps3. I have some "master deluxe" pads but I really don't recommend them, they are only about 70% effective and my foot movements and the foam that comes with them is pathetic. While I know nothing of a wireless pad, I'm sure someone out there will make one and try and charge way too much for it, haha. But feel free to look around at ddr websites for a ps3 wireless pad, I'm sure one will eventually pop up.

Message 126 of 126 (818 Views)
0 Likes