First Son
11 posts

Re: DDR for PS3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 10, 2009

I 100% agree with you 2. Even though i have my PS2 and my PS3 is backwards compatible, I  still want a PS3 version because it is a pain getting it to work on the PS3 and thats extra money that i dont have to spend either. My main reason i guess too is that i want Konami to expand their limits and see whatr they can do with a real entertainment system.

AND YES SONY IS JUST DIGGING THEM SELVES A GRAVE WITH THEIR OWN PRIDE AND JOY THE PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad thing is that they wont stop the PS2 until its 10 years old! The xbox was only 5 years old when they discontinued it and I think that is why Microsoft is doing so well, because they make their costomers want more and give them only one choice. And when they did that they had more power to concentrate on the 360 as well. So if sony was smart they would forget about the PS2 and make PS3 there main priority then they might start getting somewhere with the PS3. I aint saying that the PS3 is  bad at all but it just is not close to its potential (expecialy the online, but its free so yah) and that it could be a better expierence.

Message 61 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Apr 10, 2009

Soul_Harvster wrote:

I 100% agree with you 2. Even though i have my PS2 and my PS3 is backwards compatible, I  still want a PS3 version because it is a pain getting it to work on the PS3 and thats extra money that i dont have to spend either. My main reason i guess too is that i want Konami to expand their limits and see whatr they can do with a real entertainment system.

AND YES SONY IS JUST DIGGING THEM SELVES A GRAVE WITH THEIR OWN PRIDE AND JOY THE PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad thing is that they wont stop the PS2 until its 10 years old! The xbox was only 5 years old when they discontinued it and I think that is why Microsoft is doing so well, because they make their costomers want more and give them only one choice. And when they did that they had more power to concentrate on the 360 as well. So if sony was smart they would forget about the PS2 and make PS3 there main priority then they might start getting somewhere with the PS3. I aint saying that the PS3 is  bad at all but it just is not close to its potential (expecialy the online, but its free so yah) and that it could be a better expierence.

So true.  Sony has no right or reason to complain that Ps3 sales are bad until they discontinue the Ps2.  Don't get me wrong, I loved my Ps2, it was my update from an SNES (yeah, I waited awhile), so it was uber awesome.  But it's time to move on.  If Konami would just be forced to start working on the Ps3 because Sony discontinued the Ps2, that would be totally awesome!  Send konami emails asking for DDR on the Ps3: webinfo@konami.com 

Message 62 of 126 (516 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 11, 2009
LOL! The PS2 was an update from the SNES for me as well! I just sold it a week ago.. XD!  But in any case.. You two are lucky to have backward compatible PS3's.. ]: I'm not sure if it works well ] But anyway.. It is a struggle if you do have one.. ]: Getting adapters and all for the pad and what not..  Of course I'm just waiting.. Just like everyone else that wants to see DDR on the PS3.  I don't mind waiting.. ]: have all the DDR's for the PS2 and Hottest Party for the Wii ].  So lets just hope Konami says that we waited long enough for DDR on the PS3 and it will come out this year~ <] I'm trying not to get my hopes up.. But the PS3 has been out for.. 3ish years yes? :] I think the wait is over!
Message 63 of 126 (516 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Apr 13, 2009
Yes we have all waited long enough and the time is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 64 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 13, 2009
I just relized that they will have to make a DDR for the PS3 because now with the newer PS3's that aren't backward compatible they cant say everyone can play it. So If you are going to email Konami make sure you give alot of support why to make it for the PS3 cause everything helps!
Message 65 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Just like my PS3.. ]  :] I should write them an e-mail now.. I meant to do it for a while now.. Just haven't gotten to it yet..  But if you do stick a PS2 game in a none backwards Compatible PS3... What would happen? o3o'' Hopefully nothing bad to the game. ]
Message 66 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Apr 14, 2009

oOAsians2loveOo wrote:
Just like my PS3.. ]  :] I should write them an e-mail now.. I meant to do it for a while now.. Just haven't gotten to it yet..  But if you do stick a PS2 game in a none backwards Compatible PS3... What would happen? o3o'' Hopefully nothing bad to the game. ]

It explodes Smiley Tongue  jk, idk; I have a 60Gb Ps3

Message 67 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 14, 2009

Guy's look at this email I got from Konami!!!

Dear Konami Customer,

Thank you for contacting Konami Tech/Customer Support. Please know that regardless of what the content, your feedback is welcomed.

We try and forward all the feedback to the development teams who make the decisions regarding content, features, or otherwise.

Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Regards,
KDE-US, Customer Support
kdeussupport@konami.com
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 9am PST to 5:30pm

aint this awsome! everone email them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Message 68 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 14, 2009

:'D Well.. Have you guys heard of DDR Community? It is technically for the 360 owners for their DDR Crap.. But they do have a thread just like this on their website...

http://www.ddronlinecommunity.com/forums/25/forum_topics/154

Maybe this is a sign? I don't know but I really do hope it is! I been put my option in there so if you're a member and want to add your option, then go ahead and do so, because I really do think they are listening to us with this.. :] Maybe we will have the same features as 360.. What do you all think? I hope not.. D| Because I heard their DDR isn't all that good.. They might have a okay songlist.. But thats it.. ]

LOL @ Exploding! I would freak out if it did.. Because my tv is right on top of it.. D'': And thats not cool!

Message Edited by oOAsians2loveOo on 04-14-2009 04:01 PM
Message 69 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 14, 2009
I too agree that it is a very good website and they have a whole section dedicated to expressing DDR for the PS3 and its posted by Konami Admin so they are listening intently. From looking at the site, I think the want to make a Flippen sweet DDr one that is better than any other console and this is our chace to get what i want.
Message 70 of 126 (516 Views)
0 Likes