Aug 23 2011
By: Sushi_Pirate Fender Bender 4029 posts

Welcome to Dust 514

15 replies 63 views Edited Aug 23, 2011

Hey everyone, welcome to our new Dust 514 section! 

-SP

Message 1 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Re: Welcome to Dust 514

Aug 23, 2011

OMGZ!! ITS TRUE!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50748 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Ahhhhhh finally a home for all the dust stuff

No more dust bunnies hiding under the table in the various other shooter sections

Message 3 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Nice this will be my new home

Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50748 posts

Aug 23, 2011

at least we will be in the same forum section a bit now .

We have to get all those dust threads from off-topic in mag over here..............if someone has time someday http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/new/mm.gif

Message 5 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Sounds like a job for you!

Mark 'em to be moved, yo!

Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 23, 2011

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here by cross posting from MAG but I would like to encourage anyone interested in DUST514 to get in touch..

.. posted on MAG forums 18-08-2011

I am impressed with the amount of interest being shown here for the imminent release of DUST and its clear many of you guys are gearing up for the challenges ahead.

I'm a committed EvE player and DUST seems like a natural evolution of this game. Recent developments within Eve such as Planetary Interaction and Walking in Stations are the prelimenary steps to what lies ahead and its got me throbbing with excitement at the prospect.

I've been 'recruiting' mature FPS players through one of my websites but so far have had mediocre response. However one recent and very interesting response was from a MAG player who appears to lead a large clan and they are gearing up to DUST.

This led me to do a little research on MAG (which I confess I hadn't heard of before) and realised just how well the concepts of both games can tie together and to the benefit of both player bases. My time online is EvE focused and messing with consoles has had little appeal but I know I need to get a handle on how game play with the PS3 works.

With this in mind I've been waiting for the drop in price of the PS3 and when it happened yesterday I took the plunge to get me a hold of the console and the first (only) game I purchased was MAG - I need to see how you guys do 'stuff''

Then I found this forum and this thread which has opened my eyes to the amount of interest there is amongst your fraternity.

So bottom line is anyone wishing to discuss the potential of corps, alliances, merc squads etc please get in touch with me...

By evemail

Agankan

By email

dust514@orbital-fusion.co.uk

The same sentiments apply to anyone on this forum who has an interest..

I look forward to hearing from you

Message 7 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Wow how did I miss that post... Might have to talk to that eve player.

We can teach him MAG while he (attempts) to teach us eve

Photobucket
Message 8 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50748 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Roxnrubble wrote:

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here by cross posting from MAG but I would like to encourage anyone interested in DUST514 to get in touch..

.. posted on MAG forums 18-08-2011

I am impressed with the amount of interest being shown here for the imminent release of DUST and its clear many of you guys are gearing up for the challenges ahead.

I'm a committed EvE player and DUST seems like a natural evolution of this game. Recent developments within Eve such as Planetary Interaction and Walking in Stations are the prelimenary steps to what lies ahead and its got me throbbing with excitement at the prospect.

I've been 'recruiting' mature FPS players through one of my websites but so far have had mediocre response. However one recent and very interesting response was from a MAG player who appears to lead a large clan and they are gearing up to DUST.

This led me to do a little research on MAG (which I confess I hadn't heard of before) and realised just how well the concepts of both games can tie together and to the benefit of both player bases. My time online is EvE focused and messing with consoles has had little appeal but I know I need to get a handle on how game play with the PS3 works.

With this in mind I've been waiting for the drop in price of the PS3 and when it happened yesterday I took the plunge to get me a hold of the console and the first (only) game I purchased was MAG - I need to see how you guys do 'stuff''

Then I found this forum and this thread which has opened my eyes to the amount of interest there is amongst your fraternity.

So bottom line is anyone wishing to discuss the potential of corps, alliances, merc squads etc please get in touch with me...

By evemail

Agankan

By email

dust514@orbital-fusion.co.uk

The same sentiments apply to anyone on this forum who has an interest..

I look forward to hearing from you

tell that guy about this section of the playstation community.  We just made a dust clans thread so if he is looking to recruit he can let me know and i'll put his name up to help him get more exposure.   Can't hurt anyway .

do you have a link to his post? I missed it the first time around.

Message 9 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Sep 7, 2011

Ahhhh, I found it.  What's up MAGDust peeps..

Message 10 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes