Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2570 posts

Re: Dust 514--Developer Questions

Aug 14, 2011

pecbear wrote:

noob question: will there be a PSVita release?

Actually, there is... sorta. I think ccp had said Dust will have some sort of PSV functionality along with PSN HOME intergration.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 15, 2011

ok, awesome, thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Aug 15, 2011

Some awesome questions so far, keep'em coming as we have the CCP devs booked for an hour. 

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Aug 15, 2011

Questions I would like to know some information about.

How much of what they would like and able to do is limited by the PS3's small memory amounts?

Are they going to support the MOVE and the Sharpshooter...since I found out that custom button mapping is never going to happen with it, as it violates some sort of Sony terms of use for the device or are they just going to avoid using it? (Edit: the reason I ask is the move logo flashed during the credits)

PS eye for video chat with other EVE/Dust players?

Spies will be a battle tactic even if they have to work around the system that doesn't have it as a feature, and ties in to this question about being TK'd or overly harrassed in game by someone more concerned with ruining anothers player's fun, so will there be in-game moderators?

I know the game is not out yet, but please ask them to possibly put 2-3 interns on making some new maps/content before the game is even released.  More of  A TIP than a question.

So, are players going to have multiple gear loadouts?  Will I be able to modify them in game...ex: I don't have say a Rocket Launcher in my loadout, can I get one from my base or spawn point and add/ adjust my loadouts on the fly to the ever changing battle conditions, situations?

Will there be a monthly access fee like DCUO? Edited as I found the answer.

color tag 001

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Aug 15, 2011

1.  Is this MAG two?

2. How many people per team per battle?

3. How many teams per battle?  As in 3 way battles, 4 way? etc.

4. How many vehicles can we as troops drive?  And are we able to attack with vehicle weapons as we drive?

5. Can we take down ships hovering above the planet?

6. How can I get into the beta?  I would love to sign up, and if you check back I gave great detailed feedback to the MAG beta.

Here's hoping for a genre defining piece of software, can not wait my friends.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Aug 15, 2011

Oh yeah 3D support?  Come on I know you want too, LOL.

If they do, here's hoping for in your face pop out, why go 3d if not to impress????

And everyone assumes only Kinect can do voice commands, lets get some in this game to set them straight.

Anything with a mic can handle voice commands.

And Move support would be cool if it had a full body tracking "option" for those who may like to role play, and duck bullets and stuff.

Eat my Dust

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Aug 15, 2011

1: In dust are we going to be able to have Gunners seat in the gunsship or jets or its a (( one place )) vehicules ?

2: Are we going to be able to strafe Slightly while running ? Because in a game like mag u can strafe slightly and run at the same time thats allow u to have a better perspective or the overall battle while runing and its more imersive In a game like BFbc2 or COD u run straigth foward like a horse whith blinders do its really anoying because while runing ur blind on both side kinda ! If its not like this please allow this until the game launch !

3: Comunication Between mercenarie in the same team ? How its gonna work ? Proximity tchat ? squad leader tchat ? squad squad tchat ?

4: in dust there is gonna have a structure of comand like MAG ? or its gonna be a compleate free for all like Battlefield series ?

5:Are we going to be able to give share or exchange Item or (ISK ) credit whith the others players ? liike if someone miss 100 isk to buy a thing can i give it to him ? or if i buy a module i dont need anymore can i give it to someone else ?

6:How many weapons we can carry and how the loadout setting work ? do we have a max weight

7:Roket vs infantry ? are they gonna reduce the (( slash damage of the rockets vs infantry kinda like MAG to prevent the over abuse of the rocket agains Foot soldiers ?

8: Time limite for a game ? No time limite only based on goal ? How ot will work ?

9: Custumisation option for our armor ? its seams in every video ive watch every soldiers have the same armors are we going to have different helmet and armor to custumize our caracters ?

10: For when a official FORUM suport for dust ?

11: How are we going to be able to subcribe to a DUST514 fitur beta test ?

12: are we going to be able to revive team mates whith a special (( medic skills ) or when u die u always have to respawn at a certain outpost ?

13: How the servers will work ? EVE online is a one massive servers its going to be the same for DUST514 ? or its going to be like MAG or BFbc 2 ? regions servers ?

14:Are we going to be able to custumize our controle ? its like in dead nation on ps3 u can custumize all ur controle and in most game this feature miss u always have a pre custumcontrole and u can choose beetween 3 or 4 !

15: Side arms ? or its just like 3 or 4 primary weapons ?

16: How the economy will work when u win ISK in the battle and dont use it to call a jets or some others thing are we going to be able to put it in some sort of BANK to make better profit or its like (( homefront)) u win currency in the battle and must spend it in thats same battle ?

17: EVE players are going to be able to reinforce ISK$$ in the battle i mean if we are running out of ressource the EVE players who just bougth our service can he put some more money on the table to provide us more jets ,tanks , and suport ?

18: How complex and how far the objective will go is thats complex or (( simple )) objective ?

19: is thats true they are using unreal engine 3 and their is a limitation player cap at 64 ? because of thats ? or its just a rumours ?

20: Are we going to be able to see the EVE corporation from dust514 dashboard and are we going to be able to create ou own alliance or corporation in DUST514 and been seen by EVE players ?

21: On the vehicules are we going to be able to custumise our weapons emplacement etc like on the buggy if i want a gunner seat on the rigth side of the driver seat can i ? or their is only one emplacement were u can place a weapons or if their is just one sort of weapons for a certain vehicules ?

22: In our tank do we have ammo type ? and armor type to choose ?

23: How far the story line will go in dust ? its going to be a very great imersive wold ? or its just a gimik ?

24: If their is new contents like maps guns vehicules ? are we going to have to pay for them if if the awser is yes how they are not going to split the players based and make the games playable ?

25: why not having a cover charge of like 3 $ per month and providing some free contents ? then everyones will have it and we will not have to paid for a contents thats we cant play in it !! Remember MAG interdiction ?

I have many more questions but i will keep it this way until u ask me for more i hope u will be able to ask and get a awnser for my questions and Thanks !

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Aug 15, 2011

REallly IMPORTANT  »»»»»»»»»»»» CAN WE PRONE ?? or we just have crouch ?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Aug 15, 2011

1: Can we have a caracter custumisation and a (( photo )) profiles like eve were we can create a photo of our caracter custumisation And make it a PS3 Profiles pics  thats can be a awesome idea u know whats i mean in eve u can make ur caracter like u want it to be and u can also take a pics Why not make this pics a official ps3 pics ? thats can be great to see ur friend whith their custum caracter pics on their ps3 profile

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Aug 16, 2011

I forgot some very important questions.

What EVE server will be used to test the Dust-EVE relation in the Dust beta? This is important to know for people that would want to test those features to know where to develop a character in EVE. Also if Tranquility will be used, what will be the incentive used to lure EVE players try the new options with a Dust beta if they will loose any gain once the beta is over?

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 72 (47 Views)
0 Likes