I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Dust 514 Clans?

Apr 25, 2012

TheLastNinja- wrote:

Probably all of them will be moving onto DUST. Gotta wait and see who actually sticks around once they become acquainted with the game.

i wonder if we will look back at this as some sort of prophetic statement that dust was going to fail

sounds like someones tied up by a NDA and there is nothing wronfg with that!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Shaka_Zulu wrote:

Naturally I KNOW which one my clan is in my teabagged aussie friend

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.� - Shaka Zulu

naturally!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3030 posts

Apr 25, 2012

SerialNumber1221 wrote:

TheLastNinja- wrote:

Probably all of them will be moving onto DUST. Gotta wait and see who actually sticks around once they become acquainted with the game.

i wonder if we will look back at this as some sort of prophetic statement that dust was going to fail

sounds like someones tied up by a NDA and there is nothing wronfg with that!

Eh? o-o

I'm merely saying that DUST may not fit everyone's tastes or their expectations. LoL

For example, I'm all for needing more than 2 knife swipes to kill somebody. I'm also okay with needing to fire 11 bullets into someone's head to kill them, or 22 to the body. But other people hate that kind of thing.

Look at all the games that many MAG clans were going to migrate to. I don't see any of them still playing those games. We all have varying tastes in shooters. MAG managed to hit a sweet spot that got us all into it. Maybe DUST will too. We'll just have to wait and see.

And nah, I'm not tied up by NDA right now. At least, not yet.

Bring MAG to PS4!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5751 posts

Apr 25, 2012

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg844/scaled.php?server=844&filename=ecbcd1f2.jpg&res=landing

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4273 posts

Apr 25, 2012

PDIGGY22 wrote:

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

everybody is going......i think the better question will be which alliance will be the best. Because thats where everyone seems to be focused on beefing up

what do alliances do for clans that cant win 24v24 match ups?

alliances will be for scrub clans that lose all there gear every time they go into battle lol

so, does that mean that you won't be joining an alliance? They're saying that you will need an alliance to hold your territory just in case there is an attack on several districts on your planet.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

everybody is going......i think the better question will be which alliance will be the best. Because thats where everyone seems to be focused on beefing up

alliances will be for scrub clans that lose all there gear every time they go into battle lol

so, does that mean that you won't be joining an alliance? They're saying that you will need an alliance to hold your territory just in case there is an attack on several districts on your planet.

Or several districts across multiple planets, across multiple star systems. That or you will need a very large clan.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Moejoe wrote:

Which clans are moving to Dust 514 and who will be the best?

www.youtube.com/moejoewins

A lot of us are going to be there MoeJoe.

Some people here might be surprised who they are allied with      

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

He wont be taking a district/planet he can defend to begin with only 8-20 guys

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.� - Shaka Zulu
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

Apr 25, 2012

LOL I thought someone edited my post, the thread got moved

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Shaka_Zulu wrote:

Desmond yes that would be correct, as below quote of this sheepshagger says

SerialNumber1221 wrote:

Shaka_Zulu wrote:

Which are?

well Rofl is one....

http://riseoflegion.com/

it's an alliance of MAG clans (and other EVE corps)

KEQ and PFB are there...i'm surprised you hadn't heard of this or perhaps you had and hadn't mentioned...PHI, Death Dealers and I also see a V-C there today

btw nice of you to teabag me behind A the other day....lol..but you know, on my screen, you were about 7 body lengths away..i guess on your screen you were right on top ? lol

edit: you were tebagging some pebbles on my screen but its the thought that counts I guess 

Naturally I KNOW which one my clan is in my teabagged aussie friend

I asked Ydubbs which alliances he is talking about, he mentionned 5, I havent paid attention or noticed any which are "public" besides the obvious one that relates to PFB naturally.

Ugh Kushmir and Cy, why shaka? time to look for another alliance or w/e. Why did they move it to the DUST forums no one comes here.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (46 Views)
0 Likes