Message 1 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: ps4 wont come on

Dec 28, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Forums

Start here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/INFO-Blinking-Blue-Light-PS4-Issues/td-...

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 6 (272 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Message 3 of 6 (253 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 30, 2013

yup I just had my console shut off while idling on the home screen and it doesn't even try to turn on now.  just 1 beep and blue light flashes for a second then it shuts off.  

i can't even eject my assassin's creed IV blu-ray so i guess it's going back to amazon inside the console.

Message 4 of 6 (235 Views)
PlayStation Support (Retired)
81 posts

Dec 31, 2013

Hi there,

In the event that you have not returned your console to Amazon yet, and haven't been able to eject your disc, please check the following: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5061

You should be able to get your disc out before returning it to Amazon.

Good luck, and Happy New Year.

-CanSan

Message 5 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2013

Hatezilla- wrote:

yup I just had my console shut off while idling on the home screen and it doesn't even try to turn on now.  just 1 beep and blue light flashes for a second then it shuts off.  

i can't even eject my assassin's creed IV blu-ray so i guess it's going back to amazon inside the console.

Amazon may not have a console to replace yours with.

You would be much better off calling Sony and getting a replacement as instructed on the box. 

Unless you just want a refund from Amazon in which case, that is certainly your prerogative but I have seen people that have returned PS4s get a refund and then get upset that they cannot find a new one anywhere to purchase.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 6 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes