Dec 21 2013
By: PapaFloss First Son 3 posts

can anyone tell me ..when i will be able to use my sony wireless headset on my ps4?

4 replies 121 views Edited Dec 21, 2013

i wasnt very pleased when i hooked up my ps4 and found out i couldnt use my sony wireless headset.

i was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on that for me and maybe telll me and im sure many others when we'll b able to get the full ps4 experince.

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: can anyone tell me ..when i will be able to use my sony wireless headset on my ps4?

Dec 21, 2013

Welcome to the Playtation Forums.

Some time in January has been tossed around.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Re: can anyone tell me ..when i will be able to use my sony wireless headset on my ps4?

Dec 22, 2013

They've only confirmed the Sony Pulse and Elite headsets... I also heard very soon after Jan. 1st. But I have the 'normal' $60 ps3 bluetooth I'm waiting to hear about. Some people like me cannot afford, nor would be willing to spend $150-$200 for a headset.

Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Dec 22, 2013
Why doesn't the system just support Bluetooth headsets, like the PS3 did? Is that what you're saying will come in January?
Message 4 of 5 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6836 posts

Dec 22, 2013

Killa-B187 wrote:

They've only confirmed the Sony Pulse and Elite headsets... I also heard very soon after Jan. 1st. But I have the 'normal' $60 ps3 bluetooth I'm waiting to hear about. Some people like me cannot afford, nor would be willing to spend $150-$200 for a headset.

Then you won't be wireless for a very long time....

That BT mic and mono speaker used 3 channels of Blue tooth for the PS3 connection just for a HQ Mono audio...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode

Message 5 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes