Dec 23 2013
By: WillFroG First Son 2 posts

Sub Account Drama

3 replies 103 views Edited Dec 23, 2013

Okay, so when I got my PS4, I made a new PSN account so I could avoid the sub-account problems I had on PS3. That account then required me to change my password, which needed me to use my email. However, I never got the said email and couldn't access anything in my account. So I tried logging on with the account I used on my PS3, which was a sub account. I lost all my PS+ membership from my other account, so I bought a month's worth of PS+ membership for my new account. Upon entering the 12-digit code, it took me to the redemtion screen, where it then told me I to try entering it again. I entered it again, and it told me that I couldn't activate PS+ membership on  a sub account. I tried entering on the master account (which isn't my account), and it told me the membership had already been used. I now can't play the only PS4 game I havebecause I don't have PS+ anymore, and was scammed out of my membership. Is there any way I can make my sub account a master account to avoid this? Or what  should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2566 posts

Re: Sub Account Drama

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2013

Did you check your spam folder for the missing email?

Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 23, 2013

Yup; I never recieved the email in any of my folders.

Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2566 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes