Feb 24 2014
By: zambezi71 First Son 5 posts

Saving Game Data Issues

1 replies 92 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

Has anyone else experienced the problem with your PS4 not saving games where you left off playing them. This has happened to me with Battlefield 4 and Assasin's Creed:Black Flag both. Each of the games auto save and as I progress through the campaign or story mode the save indicator is working but when I turn off my PS4 and later go back and play my games, the games load up at a way earlier time in the story mode that I have already beaten so I have to start over missions I have previously played. I have tried and saved my games to online storage in case this happens but I do not know how to retrieve my lost saves. Is this a Playstation 4 issue? It would seem to be since it has happened on two different games. If anyone has any tips or sugestions or explanations on what I may be doing wrong or if it is the PS4 I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Saving Game Data Issues

Mar 11, 2014
I would first try to delete the apps then go to safe mode and restore data base then re instal the apps if that dose not work I would try to immobilize the system if that don't work your hard drive might be falling and you might wont to call sony
Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)
0 Likes