Jun 06 2014
By: cheshire__smile PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 245 posts

[Official FAQ] E3 2014 App on PS4

0 replies 4176 views Edited Jun 6, 2014

Hey all,

With our announcement of the E3 2014 App on PS4 we thought we'd address specific questions you might have after you download it.  

FAQ

I just downloaded the app, but I can’t seem to access the different areas.

We wanted to ensure that our fans had enough time to install the app before our E3 press conference, so there will be a period of time where you won’t be able to interact with the sections in the app. The press conference area will open on June 9th at 5:45pm PDT so you can watch our live broadcast, and the rest of the booth sections will open up on June 10th at 12pm PDT.

When can I watch the press conference?

You can watch the press conference on June 9th at 5:45pm PDT.

When can I access the Games area?

The Games area will open up at 12pm PDT on June 10th.

When can I access the Discover PlayStation area?

The Discover PlayStation area will open up at 12pm PDT on June 10th.

When can I access the Services area?

The Services area will open up at 12pm PDT on June 10th.

When can I access the Road to Greatness area?

The Road to Greatness area will open up at 12pm PDT on June 10th.

How do I earn Sony Rewards points?

You will need to unlock the silver and/or gold challenges in order to earn Sony Rewards points. Earn 100 Sony Rewards points when you unlock the silver challenge and 150 Sony Rewards points when you unlock the gold challenge. This offer is only available until June 24th.

When will I receive my Sony Rewards points?

Members who complete the Silver Challenge and/or Gold Challenge by June 24th will receive an email no later than July 3, 2014 with a voucher code for Sony Rewards points and instructions on how to redeem. Please be sure the email address on your SEN account is current. To claim your Sony Rewards points, you must login to your Sony Rewards account or enroll in Sony Rewards at the time you redeem the code.

How do I get an invite to the PlayStation Now beta on PS4?

The first 6,000 people per-day that sign into the app from June 10-12 and click on the PlayStation Now Beta Access button will gain entry into the PS4 Private Beta. Supplies are limited so log in early!

How do I get my Amazon Prime 30-day trial?

Users who do not currently have Amazon Prime can receive a free 30 day trial by pressing Triangle to access the Progress Menu and pressing Triangle again.

How do I get my Music Unlimited 30-day trial?

You can get your free 30 day trial for Music Unlimited by accessing the Services area of the app. 

Click here to download the E3 2014 App.

Enjoy!

Message 1 of 1 (4,176 Views)