First Son
1 posts

Re: Ever since update 4.50 I can't connect to internet

last month

Me too!!! Exactly the same problem here.  WTF?

Message 21 of 303 (3,056 Views)
First Son
17 posts

last month
I'm so god **bleep** **bleep** right now. But it does make me feel a little better that it's not just me. We need to flood Sony with complaints until they fix this.
Message 22 of 303 (3,048 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: NW-31297-2..Can not connect to wifi after the update

last month
SAME HERE!!!!

I have two PlayStation 4 systems and a ps3. Internet was working fine last night but after the update, NONE of my systems will connect to the internet. It tells me my password is wrong for the Wi-Fi. All of my other laptops and devices connect to my network just fine. I'm royally **bleep**. If it won't connect to the internet, how is Sony supposed to fix the issue with a patch (as it's obviously an issue with the update because that's the EXACT time I started having issues). I've restarted my router and system several times...no avail. This is ridiculous. I swear to God, I'm switching to XBox if Sony doesn't fix this. I've been threatening this for years. This may be the issue that pushes me over the edge.

Message 23 of 303 (3,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month

Mine was connecting to the Internet just fine before the update installed this morning. 

I've been trying to get it to connect all morning. 

I'm having this same issue, with the PS4 being the only device that can't connect.

Customer service chat is telling me I need to contact my ISP for the password. That advice doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Message 24 of 303 (3,055 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

last month
Real nice. Sounds like both of us have wasted half of our day trying to fix an issue in which measures should've been taken (by Sony) for us to not even be experiencing. How and why this update even went live is beyond me. We just need to flood Sony with complaints until they acknowledge it and fix it. Their tech support just plays dumb and projects the issue on our hardware, routers and internet providers. I'm seething.
Message 25 of 303 (3,049 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
11 posts

Re: NW-31297-2

[ Edited ]
last month

same issue here since this morning ,it works with hotspot but not with wifi .

Message 26 of 303 (2,983 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Update 4.5 = no online connection.

last month

It isnt your providers problem if you could connect before the update and now you cant. Sony **bleep** up, plain and simple. It's a pity though the Update would have brought some nice features...

Message 27 of 303 (2,876 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month

I know right!

Sure my desktop can connect just fine. And I disconnected my phone like three times during the chat, and entered the wireless password manually and was able to connect, but maybe I should contact my ISP to see if I'm entering the password correctly right? Sure, I'm the one that sucks.

Message 28 of 303 (2,997 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
11 posts

last month

I pluged the ethernet cable to ps4 and its connected .seems like the only solution for now 

Message 29 of 303 (2,905 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
11 posts

Re: NW-31297-2..Can not connect to wifi after the update

last month

I pluged the ethernet cable to ps4 and its connected .seems like the only solution for now 

Message 30 of 303 (2,905 Views)
0 Likes