Nov 18 2013
By: Therdrace First Son 2 posts

My PS4 Won't load game!!!

10 replies 41594 views Edited Nov 18, 2013

Hi all

I search through the fourms and online but i wasn't able to find anyone haveing the same problem as me. (got alot of blue light post, wont' turn on etc)

I got my ps4 on launch day.... everything looks fine...boot up the system and got to the dashboard (UI) page... do my regular sign in / Update to 1.5 Firmware...

When i put in my COD in (tired NSF as well)... it will start saving to the harddive. After its done... i start the game and it will just freeze there... (controler has no repones).... Had to hold the power button until it turns off (aroudn 5-7sec).

I turn the PS4 back up, it will say rebuilding/checking system.... then it will bring to a page saying to send my cash error to sony.... after that it will boot up normally.

I tried few suggestion online to see if it helps. (see below)

1: remove and reinstall HDD

2: Reupdate Firmware 1.5

3: Reupdate / reformat HDD (reinitialize ps4)

Nothing help..... The only thing i haven't tried is getting a new HDD.... (planing to buy a new hdd later WD 750gb 7200rpm)

tired to call Sony Tech support and live chat but waiting for 3 hrs and no pick up, Live chat keep kicking me out... 

If anyone out there please help me or give me some advice... 

Message 1 of 11 (41,594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: My PS4 Won't load game!!!

Mar 7, 2014

hey man i hear you on the Tiredness and the stupid waiting times on the phone. It sounds to me that there is a Coding issue although other people arent having this issue, but you are i'll do my best to help you out. I dont know if you have contacted Sony successfully yet but let me know? If so then your problem is probably fixed?

- CHIKENnoodlePOOP
Message 2 of 11 (40,413 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 17, 2014
Yea that's also happened to me, after installing latest update, if u leave the game inside the ps4 and turn in the game won't load up.

To bypass this issue, don't leave the game inside the bluray and turn it off, don't put the game Inside when u power ur ps4 wait till it's powered completely and u can navigate inside the menues then put the game and it will load perfectly afterwards.

Hope helped, Sony need to solve this issue ASAP
Message 3 of 11 (39,273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 28, 2015
No
Message 4 of 11 (27,740 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 28, 2015
I'm experiencing the same **bleep** problem & mine is a year old .
Message 5 of 11 (27,739 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 25, 2015
Hey dudes can someone help me please,I have my PS4 not even a year but in the last couple
Of months I'm having trouble starting games(brand new games,PS4 won't load game and tells me a error!!!after about 4/5 times in eventually works but as I said it freezes,it's so annoying,please help me or give me tips thanks
Message 6 of 11 (23,134 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 31, 2016
I've had my ps4 for nearly 3 years now, it seems like y'all had the same problem I'm having. My disk games won't load in, forever staying in the start up screen then crashing on me and saying there's a problem with the software. I've don't the whole safe mode- reinstall software and initialize PS4 thing about 4 times now and nothing changes. The only game that seems to work is my mine craft 😂 Which is downloaded. I've tried playing on the download version of 2k but that didn't work so it can't be the disk reader. Idk what y'all did to make it work or was there no solution?
Message 7 of 11 (11,705 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 5, 2016

DId anyone find the soultion ? 

Message 8 of 11 (11,511 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 22, 2016
Same here
Message 9 of 11 (8,726 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 12, 2017

Having the problem for a week, I would try to play some Battlefield 1 and before it ran perfectly, but now whenever I start up the game it takes longer than usual to get to the main menu and whenever I try to play on any multiplayer map it says that the game is loading but it stays on the screen forever, one time I left it loading for 30 miniutes and it did nothing except that it switched to another map and from there it repeats the same proces. This even happens in the story mode I tried playing it and I just get a black loading screen. Also all the games I have now take a long time to load at the start but they play, however gameplay stutters from time to time, hopefully someone can fiind a solution to this if not then I'm probably just gonna take it to the repair shop and if it does not work then, I am gonna find a way replace it. Sucks that new hardware from gaming companies don't last long as they used to, I mean for christ sake my old Nintendo 64 still works till this day and I bought that thing 12 - 13 years ago.

Message 10 of 11 (5,984 Views)
0 Likes