1. Still having the problem revieving the password error and no connection
3. I think its WAP2 but I'm not sure
4. Not sure but the model number is CUH-1115A
5. Netgear wireless router WNR834Bv2
1. Yes, only thing i've found to fix it is turning off my wireless security, which i'm not willing to do!
2. 2.4 GHz
3. WPA PSK
4. Not sure
5. AT&T service, Pace 4111N-031
Just chatted online with Sony,again, they wanted me to rebuild my database, i told them no, I'm not rebuilding my database for a problem caused by their update. The guy said then theres nothing else they can do to help me, but he would pass it along to PSN tech and let them know.
1 yes it's bloody annoying and not working.
4. Don't know just bought it in December
5. Pace router
Are you still having this problem? If not, what did you do to fix it?
-Yes, game is extremely laggy, uppload and download speeds (last tested)
Download: 21.5 Mbps
Upload: 392.4 Kbps
When tested prior to update-
Download: 84.3 Mbps
Upload: 16.6 Mbps
What wireless band are you trying to connect to? (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
Hardwired - Spectrum high speed internet
What wireless security protocol does your WLAN use? (WEP, WAP, WAP2, etc.)
What model PS4 are you using? (1000 / 1100 / 1200 / 2000 (Slim) / 7000 (Pro) series)
What brand and model wireless router are you using?