- Are you still having this problem? Still having this problem since the update. I can connect but everything multiplayer is laggy as hell.
- What wireless band are you trying to connect to? 2.4 GHz
- What wireless security protocol does your WLAN use? WAP2,
- What model PS4 are you using? Pro
- What brand and model wireless router are you using? Cisco brand, but can't remember the model number.
1 - Still can't connect via wifi
2 - Connecting to 2.4GHz wif, tried all available channels
3 - WAP2
4 - 2000Slim
5 - Built-in Mac Mini wifi
Android and mac phones both connect successfully using same password. PS4 can't anymore after this update. Restarted mac, restarted PS4, tried disabling/enabling/updating wifi password on mac - not working. I don't have the option to roll back to the old b/g wifi mode, or I'd test that.