2. Idk the band.
5. The router isn't the problem.
This started when the update occurred. Re update and fix the system. This happened earlier right when I update, I reset my router multiple times and restarted my PS4 over and over probably 5 times and it randomly connected to the wifi on its own. Now I keep restarting my PS4 and my router and nothing works. The code is the same every time NW-31297-2. I don't care what the tech team needs to do they need to work through the night I don't care, I pay for this, FIX IT. One person having a problem is too many and as far as I can see, countless people are having issues. Great job PlayStation great job.
1. Yes, haven't tried much. Basic stuff like reset the router except, also tried to forget the network and set it up again but won't accept password. Issue isn't from my end so if there is some step by step I should be following then it should be on Sony to release some information since they dropped the ball here.
2. Only get the 2.4 recognised as an option. This hasn't changed.
4. Unsure, unit doesn't say but says model is CUH-1202B if that helps.
5. Netgear DGND3700
- Are you still having this problem? If not, what did you do to fix it? Problem ongoing, horrific lag / rubberbanding ever since update installed
- What wireless band are you trying to connect to? (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) 2.4 GHz
- What wireless security protocol does your WLAN use? (WEP, WAP, WAP2, etc.) WPA2-PSK (AES)
- What model PS4 are you using? (1000 / 1100 / 1200 / 2000 (Slim) / 7000 (Pro) series) CUH -1215A
- What brand and model wireless router are you using? Linksys E2500
WAKE UP AND FIX THIS SONY, THE LONGER THE ISSUE PERSISTS, THE BIGGER THE CREDIT I'LL EXPECT TO RECEIVE ON MY PSN ACCOUNT
GUYS I FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT, You have to go into your wi-fi settings and put it to where you don't need a password to accsess the internet, then you go into your PS4 and click on your wi-fi, and it logs you in! This 100% works!