Hi guys, I know there are some discussions on the same topic... but mine seems to be a unique scenario...
Background (in chronological order)
- 1st battery charge was using my PC's USB port. The headset works fine on both PC and PS3.
- 2nd battery charge was using PS3's USB port. After charging...
- No sound when using PS3, only the mic works
- Works when using PC.
I've tried various troubleshooting:
1. Checked button settings on the headset
- Made sure the volume wasn't muted
2. Checked the sound settings on PS3...
- Accessory Settings > Manage Bluetooth devices > (I can't seem to register the device here)
- Accessory Settings > Audio Device Settings > Input and Output Device set to the wireless headset
- Accessory Settings > Stereo Headset Audio Extension > ON
Anyone managed to solve this?
Mod Edit: Moved from PS General to PS Peripherals Support. - Sassyknot
It is, but I've seen 2 or 3 threads already where that was the exact problem. Regarding your first post, it's not a bluetooth device, so you can't register it there. But otherwise I don't see what the problem would be. I would return/exchange it if you still can.
I just had the same problem I "Made sure the volume wasn't muted" but the is another slider in front for (sound / voice) not the slider of the volume when I fix it it work and I can hear sound now
I Had the same issue. My mic works perfect and I can chat as well but the problem is I was not able to hear the game sound. The problem is there are 2 slinders one in front and one in rear mannual does not tell us about the second slide. Thanks for the help. I havebeen playing for 2 days now without sound.