Jan 02 2017
By: XGambit07 First Son 5 posts

Broadcast

5 replies 78 views Edited Jan 2, 2017
I have a little issue on my end that when I stream on my PlayStation 4 the steps under twitch then where you put your title in and etc it doesn't read on twitch end. I have to re put the broadcast information on the website. I know it maybe lazy but I know it used to read after you put in the broadcast info on PlayStation information down. So please tell me what's going on and I hope you understand what I'm saying Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6 (78 Views)
MVP Support
8655 posts

Re: Broadcast

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2017

Twitch never fixed it...

All they care is the "Game" thats being played is correct... each time you change game the twitch stream is broken anyway to move the stream to the correct game filter... 

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester

From SIE blog firmware 4.50 post "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." 

Message 2 of 6 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 3, 2017
alright. Just just got to be away for them to fix it as broadcasters it should just work without any issues at least my opinion on it. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8655 posts

Jan 3, 2017

Pro twitch broadcasters don't use consoles to encode stream, so twitch don't care...

when channels get bigger they come up with a show brand title and rarely change it...

Then they move to PCs and create art work and all that jazz...

When your acrhive on You tube gets over 2000 subs PC hardware capture card companies start chucking hardware at you with a sponsor deal...

Any body good does not stay on console streaming... they move to Free capture card and PC streaming...

I paid for my capture card so that I don't have to run a channel on youtube only use youtube for Free file storage... 

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester

From SIE blog firmware 4.50 post "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." 

Message 4 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 3, 2017

i am not a fan of Youtube and most of my stuff is on twitch.tv. i just think it be nice and easy to have it work. also im not a pro streamer but streaming should always have options to stream on consoles too as not every game is on PC's. plus consoles are the greatest thing ever in my opinion. I enjoy controlling some of my games i stream on a controller than a keyboard. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 21, 2017

Why can‘t i get on broadcast 

Message 6 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes