Treasure Hunter
5076 posts

Re: what to expect from Modern Warfare 2?

Feb 12, 2009

don't really know what to expect for M2, but i just hope it has alot of replay value like cod4 has had for me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4950 posts

Feb 12, 2009
what to expect? complaining, glitching, people whining about "noob guns , and or perks", 1,000's of "whats your favorite gun" threads, or "whats your favorite class", u can expect people to say "MW2 will kill ------- (insert own game title) u can expect people to say "mw2 sucks, I'm going back to cod4/W@W", but other than those SUREFIRE GUARANTEE'S I can't promise u anything
Message 12 of 33 (0 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4950 posts

Feb 12, 2009

oMeGaSoLja wrote:

NO vehicles whatsoever.

Fix previous issues that have plagued the series, lag and bad servers etc.

Fix the host migration system.

More character customisation a la Rainbox Six Vegas 2. I'd like to be able to choose when I want to wear a ghillie suit etc. and I also like the idea of camo patterned clothes.

I think we're in desperate need of a snowy map, I know there's not many wars going on in these sorta climates but it's gotta be done

Better revised maps, no more Seelow!

Better spawning, but still no wave spawns please IW

18 players max is fine, we don't want it to turn into Resistance (LOVE Resistance for that, no one will do it better)

More game modes and Hardcore options, which they never got round to doing on Modern Warfare.

Maybe a few more perks, although they don't need much tweaking.

Far more weapons; I want to see a SOCOM style choice of weapons, FAMAS, SA80.. etc. and a LOT more snipers!

PLEASE NO FAMAS, that gun is ruining socom, not to mention EVERY SINGLE CLAN is french now

Message 13 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Feb 12, 2009
God please NO VEHICLES. A killer bonus mode like zombies. I vote for zombie Nancy Pelosi's and Barak Obama's.
Racing clean will earn you respect... No Bashing!
Message 14 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Feb 12, 2009
VEHICLES!!!! I would like to be driven with 2 or 3 people online on a highway in a HUMVEE and playing like team deathmatch or something.  AND M1 tanks, that would be fun.  AND I want to fight the Russians in the campaign.  US vs Russia vs Canada. 
Message 15 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Feb 12, 2009
dedicated servers would be nice instead fo having one of the players host the game then end it when they start losing

vehicles would be niceIF they changed to some kind of vehicles besides a tank. as much as i hate halo, the little tanks/cars in that game were fun to drive around in with friends, plus they move fast. its easy to kill the enemy inside plus you can have 2 or more people in a vehicle without 1 being completely useless like the turret gunner in w@w

Message 16 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3956 posts

Feb 12, 2009

hoopz08 wrote:
my thoughts more maodern weapons, better perks, better multiplayer,, maybe bigger rooms, Custsom Rooms
 umm New Game Modes and Maybe No Glitches lmao ! Thoughts?
Can you say stat padding? 

Rest in Peace BoneOfWorld.
Message 17 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7641 posts

Feb 12, 2009

Make it the same as CoD4 but with a new story, setting, maps etc and 15x more features.

Sig by nuno
Message 18 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Feb 12, 2009

How about a "toned down" FAMAS? Smiley Tongue Not M16 level of power, just below seeing as it's an automatic.
They must have had major lag 2000 years ago.. it took Jesus 3 days to respawn.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 19 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Feb 13, 2009

spujum wrote:
dedicated servers would be nice instead fo having one of the players host the game then end it when they start losing

vehicles would be niceIF they changed to some kind of vehicles besides a tank. as much as i hate halo, the little tanks/cars in that game were fun to drive around in with friends, plus they move fast. its easy to kill the enemy inside plus you can have 2 or more people in a vehicle without 1 being completely useless like the turret gunner in w@w

Iw will not host dedicated servers. Stop dreaming.

Prestidadige Dedition.
Message 20 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes