Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2010
By: stonydude I Only Post Everything 1252 posts

there is a vote option, you know!!!

9 replies 15 views Edited Jan 7, 2010

why does everybody leave a lobby if they don't want to play on a particular map? or god forbid, there's low rank guys in the lobby, why would you WANT to play with them? seriously people, get over yourselves, and just play the, what's the word? oh yeah GAME!!!

also i'm just in it for the kills.

Message Edited by stonydude on 01-06-2010 07:53 PM
not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?
Message 7 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
958 posts

Re: there is a vote option, you know!!!

Jan 7, 2010
You know a topic about the same thing was posted like an hour and a half ago... Either way i'm thinking people leave because of intermission rather then because of the map itself. :smileyindifferent:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Jan 7, 2010

stonydude wrote:
why does everybody leave a lobby if they don't want to play on a particular map? or god forbid, there's low rank guys in the lobby, why would you WANT to play with them? seriously people, get over yourselves, and just play the, what's the word? oh yeah GAME!!!

because nobody votes on maps it seems

yea, i want low ranks, if they're on the other team

Message 2 of 10 (15 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Jan 7, 2010

brewers_rock08 wrote:

stonydude wrote:

its a game, who cares if your team has low ranks on it? do you get anything in real life for winning a game? no. and by the way, i'm only a 39, not some 1 or 5 who got it for xmas.

Message 3 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Jan 7, 2010

stonydude wrote:

brewers_rock08 wrote:

stonydude wrote:

its a game, who cares if your team has low ranks on it? do you get anything in real life for winning a game? no. and by the way, i'm only a 39, not some 1 or 5 who got it for xmas.

Low Rank people SUCK! Jesus:smileymad:, Can't stand having them im my team:smileymad:, level 12 dude get's 22-2 WOW:smileyvery-happy: and makes the team LOOSE:smileysad:, But if there over level 60 there good :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 7, 2010
I don't leave because I don't like the map. I am fine with all the maps really. I leave if I am playing a team based game and there are no mics or the mics are not on my team. I also leave if the people with mics are just there to trash talk and not use it with purpose. Needless to say I spend quite a bit of time leaving lobbies, lol. It does not matter to me because I would rather have quality over quanity any day. Otherwise I would just get too pissed to play team based games.
PS3 60 gig

PSN: Shidoshikami
Message 5 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Jan 7, 2010
i leave if i don't like the map, and the vote doesn't go through. i myself don't mind lower ranked guys on my team, as it means i'll get more kills. in my experience, whenever i'm on a team with guys of higher rank than mine, they run and gun, with no team effort at all. i was on rundown the other day, and let the lower ranked guys flush out the other team. i don't care too much about wins, as i'm now down to a .93, from a 1.20 a week ago, i'm in it for the kills.
Message 6 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 7, 2010
I,m fine with most maps but i cannot stand estate so i leave that 1 and terminal which i wont play at all because of the level in the singleplayer campaign.
Message 8 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jan 7, 2010
Voting is absolutely useless. Even on the worst map in all known history of gaming (scrapyard) nobody ever votes it. So I don't even bother anymore and just leave and find a new room. Only a few times have I actually seen a vote pass on a map. It's not even worth trying for.

Also I don't mind noobs in the lobby, but as soon as the game matches me with 5 other noobs against a bunch of prestige level three 24/7 players... I am out of there.
Message Edited by leukoplast on 01-06-2010 08:19 PM
Message 9 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Estate, or DErailed without a pass vote and im gone. I do fairly well on estate but i still dont like.

AlternativeOne's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Message 10 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes