Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Re: the hallway in summit

Feb 12, 2011

High traffic......

High reward

Shame most people fail to see that after 4 kills or so people get smart...

Wants Timesplitters 4 :smileysad: *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank :smileyvery-happy: *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 11 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Feb 12, 2011

My camping spot for that map is under that hallway and the computer room. Best place to keep locked down, easy access to both spawns.

Photobucket

Message 12 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Feb 12, 2011

The best thing about this one is that no one ever defends the back side where you can climb up on the boxes. Everyone is so foucused on either side, camping the hall way, or the strairs to the outside. Everytime I go in by those boxes and the other team is there, its usually 3 easy kills, if not more. Makes for good flamethrower montages too.

Message 13 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Feb 12, 2011

crunch1200 wrote:

The best thing about this one is that no one ever defends the back side where you can climb up on the boxes. Everyone is so foucused on either side, camping the hall way, or the strairs to the outside. Everytime I go in by those boxes and the other team is there, its usually 3 easy kills, if not more. Makes for good flamethrower montages too.

Here's to your Second Chance flamed 2

i myself place my claymore a few feet back from that edge, that way, when they climb the boxes they believe they are safe. they're not, lol.

not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?
Message 14 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Feb 13, 2011

Just want to say thanks to all the noobs who always camp there and allow me to get multi sprays and semtex kills

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 15 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Feb 13, 2011

That's the most high trafficked area on the map. It's a good area to hold down if you want to win TDM or if objectives happen to be in that direction.

-----------------------------------

Message 16 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2011

New poster...first post!  I think it is funny that people complain about campers.  The person complaining usually is someone that wants to be in the same spot the camper is (to camp lol).  If you run into one just stay away from the area and let your team know they are there (if you have a headset).  I can say I do not stay in one spot the entire game but I also do not alway run around like a mad man either.  I mix it up, but I'll move from spot to spot.  Usually where I know someone is likely to run by for a kill.  Tactically that is a smart move right?

Message 17 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2728 posts

Feb 13, 2011

Just toss a grenade of love in that bad boy to clear the area

Message 18 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Feb 13, 2011

stonydude wrote:

crunch1200 wrote:

Here's to your Second Chance flamed 2

i myself place my claymore a few feet back from that edge, that way, when they climb the boxes they believe they are safe. they're not, lol.

not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?

Yup I have seen that too, good thing for Jammer, and Hacker pro, cause after I kill em, I take that claymore and make it mine.

Message 19 of 19 (35 Views)
0 Likes